GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Even tho I take TNE as a preworkout , I still use a standard preworkou drink . Was doin some searching and found that Muscle Pharm is sponsoring a line of supplements for Aronld Schwarzenegger . So I checked it out and decided to try Iron Pump.
I've worked out on it 3 times and I have to say it G2G , real good. It doesn't give me that high anxiety that some pre's do, and it doesn't give me that tingley feeling that I don't want.
I actually read that those pre's that give u that type of reactions aren't good. It's in one on my Muscle and Fitness mags, I'll try to find the article.
But if ya wanna give it a try I say go for it!!! IMO u won't be dissapointed !!!
But it true that everyone reacts different to different supps.
I also found its cheapest on Bodybuilding.com . Cost me $30 w s/h !!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Try it 49er, it def has a great taste and doesn't really give me that bitter taste. Raspberry Lemonade is the shit !!! Let me know what u think after u try it bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.