Is anyonymous speech down for everyone?

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anonymous speech sucks. Am I the only one that can't get on this piece of crap email.

No bro mine ain't worked for a few days, it seems they are always down, when my membership expires I'm a prolly go to countermail.

They are down here as well. We are going to get another provider to replace them. They go down every other day and now they have been down for 3 days! It says they are changing the servers over to another place.

TMM

They just came back up and they are giving us a free month for the down time. They were moving their server.....Safety..

Don't use unseen, it is run by the guy that runs intellium.You can look this up,they do have an office in iceland but info runs through the US. California etc.....They sale your information!! Be safe..I just deleted my account.

The moment unseen started offering lifetime activation I started to question them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.