IS IT LOTTO TIME AGAIN?

RS50

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I know there has been some new members since we've had the lotto last, maybe we could have another one for the board. Hell I'm ready to see more pics of T sizes wife. 😛 J/K

RS50 said:
I know there has been some new members since we've had the lotto last, maybe we could have another one for the board. Hell I'm ready to see more pics of T sizes wife. 😛 J/K
RS50We should do something.. I will throw something in.. possibly a few..

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

The original idea was to gather a prize pool and then have members buy entry tickets up to 3 entries..then have a drawing for prizes..the first lotto had great sponsor participation but lacked member participation. But we have way more actice supportive members now so it may do better if we do it again...the proceeds of lotto benefitted board....

Z82 said:
What is this lotto?
Z82Ive tried to come up with some unique to eg contest ect...in hopes of generating support for board and member activity...the lotto was one idea we tried...the transformation contest we discussed recently was another...nust like doing different stuff ya know

Blue has done a great job of coming up with good ideas here.

I'm in favor of throwing the lotto back out there. Y'all dont want Me in a transformation contest when I've got homegrown on my side.

Z82 said:
What is this lotto?
Z82
It was where we bought from 1 to 3 chances to win and the number of chances that you bought was put into a pot and Tsize's wife pull the tickets and post the result with some very nice pictures of her holding the winning tickets. The prizes was donated by our vendors and was stacked into 3 different places in stacks of different items from the vendors, I believe the more donations and the more people playing decides on how many places was giving out. There was a 3 ticket limit per person playing, unlike auction where it goes to highest bidder everybody that paid had a chance to win, like a raffle. it was great and the funds went to the board.

Lots of gear, hot women? Hell yeah count me in! wheres the tickets? who do I pay? where?where?where?????/ lol

IM IN! My wife was a model and is tall tanned and perfect....maybe I should put up some pics! lol

Lotto sounds good!

jdb3 said:
IM IN! My wife was a model and is tall tanned and perfect....maybe I should put up some pics! lol

Lotto sounds good!
jdb3Yes put up pics regardless!! What the hell you waiting for.🙂

We shall discuss.........In the meantime, JB....PM rock and I the pics so we can determine the feasibility of this contest. 😉

LOL... I will get 9ers 3 as well... We all know he is in soup line now....lmao.. sorry not funny.. ok a lil funny!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.