Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I ended up getting arthritis in my right hand from the military and my back 🙁

certain exercise, diet, keeping inflammation down etc
i got arthritis on my good side from compensating 4 my bad

I heard hgh does... however, the sides I get on it are the equivalent to what I would think arthritis would feel like... which sucks... maybe a low dose is they key?

no gear, hgh, etc helped me 1 bit
diet is really key as is your workout in my xp/research etc

Grimm is right you have to keep your carbohydrates down. Simple carbohydrates will inflame your joints also from what I understand. Arthritis runs in my family I have it in both hands hips. It's a motherfuker to deal with. If anyone has any other tips I'm all ears!

good fats as well, avoid fats that cause inflammation

vegan diet 🙂

Well hgh can actually cause arthritis to flare. Do you know what kind of arthritis it is? Go have an assay drawn fro your GP. Figure out what he determines, then post up. I’m currently studying immunology, so I can possibly advise you on some tactical approach’s not seen on Google. Maybe.

It's reasons like this!! Our brothers on here are just so helpful! love this forum.

Lodine can help. I know a few guys that use that for arthritis.

There is a veterinary drug polysulfated glycosaminoglycan, brand name daequan, and ichon. This is a drug used to help horses with arthritis and other joint problems. It hasn't been approved for human use, but there have been some people to use it with positive results. You can find info on it but its limited, you can also buy without a prescription if you look around.

Why don’t you figure out what kind of arthritis or if you even have arthritis before you start armchair treating for it?

so true there are TONS of different types of arthritis. TBH I was diagnosed with arthritis but I cant even remember which type!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.