Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
To normal?

Mine is but isn't lol

No showers, bubbler a fill station only, cardio every other treadmill off limits and others moved

More emphasis on being clean

90 minute workout time

Not 24/7 are the major items

All and all its not bad of course I go over 90 minutes plus am official closer so I get a 2nd wo in anyways

Mine is close to normal. Workout areas are pretty much G2G but there are still some goofs not wiping down machines or equipment after using them. Showers still shut down. I was kinda surprised that they have the sauna and whirlpool open.

Always gonna have dumb fuks grrrr

Mines open there’s there’s new rules but..not enforced and no one gives a shit there not enforced.

Back to 24/7 mark equipment with colors and use color that day accordingly. Mandatory mask were spiking here in Nevada. But I go in at 3am so I don't care about the colors of the day. I'll take it better than being closed!!

My gym has been open and close to Normal. Certain machines are taped off to show Social Distancing, Masks have to be worn at all times, no Protein shakes, no water fountain , and cleaning stations everywhere.
I can deal with that !!!

im prob just a wuss but idk if i could lift with a mask

Its not Super Mandatory to have it on while you are actually lifting, but if you are walking around and such, then YES!!

Ours opened several weeks ago. It was great, unless you're the gym owner. The place was totally empty. Then folks slowly started returning, but it wasn't an issue because they stayed away from each other, wiped down the equipment and avoided cardio equipment that would cause heavy breathing. AND THEN THE SOCIAL BUTTERFLIES ARRIVED AND EVERYTHING WENT TO HELL. Crowds of women packing the cardio even with it being gorgeous weather outside. Guys who are oblivious to normal gym etiquette, let alone COVID gym common sense. No cleaning anything after use. Standing right next to you when you're doing a set. Coming up to talk to you, no mask, right in your face like it was 2019. Hell I even had one stupid woman walk up behind me and give me a hug. I was beyond pissed.

The media blames gyms and other businesses for the spread of COVID, but as usual it isn't the businesses fault. It's the fact that 25% of people are complete idiots that are incapable of thinking or think only of their own needs and don't care about anyone else. These clowns are going to shut us down again.

I will add to my rant that some of this is partially the fault of gym owners who are terrified to say anything that may upset members. They've lost months of revenue, and anyone who owns a gym knows you can't afford to lose revenue during the first part of the year rolling into summer. We're already seeing smaller gyms shut their doors thanks to landlords who refuse to help them out during this pandemic.

In the mean time I've lost close to 15 lbs and I'm ready to open my own gym and only allow one asshole to workout there.

End of rant.

Ours opened 3 weeks before we went to green. I love my gym. Its dana lynn baileys gym. Her n her husband bought it. 4 deadlift platform. The assist bars to pop the weight off the floor so you can push the 45s off. Its all painted black inside with dlbs poses pic. All over. Look it up warhouse.

Totally depends on the environment IMHO. We did run a test using a mask and an oxygen sensor. It didn't change the numbers one bit, but it was a pain in the ass when you'd go to take a deep breath. Personally I only go when the gym is almost empty. I watch where the AC intake is located and don't workout anywhere near that area that's sucking everything its direction. I wipe down my equipment before I use it, and after. And when I get to my truck I pull out the hand sanitizer and dive into it like Mark Spitz.

fully agree with your assessment bro

24/7 Full open. Showers, bathrooms, platforms, equipment, cardio, etc. The only exception is the water fountains are not allowed to be used.

My gym is open and masks are required except when actually working out. Showers and locker rooms are open and available. Water fountains available for filling waterbottles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.