Isotretinion dosage?

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I picked up some Iso from the Chem depot and don't know how much I am suppose to take. I remember JDB3 posting a log on BOP about his experience with it but don't remember the dosage he was running and what not. It's 25mg per mL but I was thinking to take half a mL per day. Does anyone have any experience with the stuff?

Akhusker said:
So I picked up some Iso from the Chem depot and don't know how much I am suppose to take. I remember JDB3 posting a log on BOP about his experience with it but don't remember the dosage he was running and what not. It's 25mg per mL but I was thinking to take half a mL per day. Does anyone have any experience with the stuff?
Akhusker
I have been running pharm grade from 24hr at 20mg a day and have not had any bad sides other than chapped lips, JDB was taking it at 10MG a day. I would reduce mine to 10 but cant split its a gel cap.

When I was prescribed accutane as a teenager (I had horrible, scarring cystic acne - it's a miracle the scars faded actually), I was on 100mg/day for six months. The side effects were horrible. Bleeding, cracked lips. I had to shave dead skin off of my face instead of facial hair. I couldn't go out in the sun for more than a few minutes with out extreme SPF sunblock...

...but...

Six months later when I got off of it, and my skin finally re-moisturized and my acne was gone for about five years. It slowly started coming back and once I started cycling after my accident/getting on TRT, it's been sort of a lost cause. Not as bad as my teenage years, but I am seriously considering another heavy round of accutane.

Most people find somewhere between 10-40mg/day works wonders. Lower doses will get you less results, but less side effects.

Id suggest 20-25mg/day and see if that does what you are looking for. I wouldnt go above 40mg without consulting a doctor and having bloodwork done monthly as is normally required when it is prescribed.

ALSO****

MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that no female has access to this medication. If your wife started taking it to clear up her skin, and she somehow got pregnant...well....that's an almost 100% chance of a major birth defect.

I had planned on offering accutane as a liquid and capsule form that is more affordable than the pharma grade/research chem stuff...but am having trouble getting it at the moment. My raws guy that carried it dropped off the map and I have to find a new supply...but i'll keep trying for you guys.

🙂

Wacker said:
I have been running pharm grade from 24hr at 20mg a day and have not had any bad sides other than chapped lips, JDB was taking it at 10MG a day. I would reduce mine to 10 but cant split its a gel cap.
Wacker
Boy you weren't lying about the chapped dry lips, I started it last night at 10mg and woke up this morning with sahara dessert dry lips! man if 10mg does that I don't want to know what 20-25 does!

erikgearhead said:
When I was prescribed accutane as a teenager (I had horrible, scarring cystic acne - it's a miracle the scars faded actually), I was on 100mg/day for six months. The side effects were horrible. Bleeding, cracked lips. I had to shave dead skin off of my face instead of facial hair. I couldn't go out in the sun for more than a few minutes with out extreme SPF sunblock...

...but...

Six months later when I got off of it, and my skin finally re-moisturized and my acne was gone for about five years. It slowly started coming back and once I started cycling after my accident/getting on TRT, it's been sort of a lost cause. Not as bad as my teenage years, but I am seriously considering another heavy round of accutane.

Most people find somewhere between 10-40mg/day works wonders. Lower doses will get you less results, but less side effects.

Id suggest 20-25mg/day and see if that does what you are looking for. I wouldnt go above 40mg without consulting a doctor and having bloodwork done monthly as is normally required when it is prescribed.

ALSO****

MAKE ABSOLUTELY SURE that no female has access to this medication. If your wife started taking it to clear up her skin, and she somehow got pregnant...well....that's an almost 100% chance of a major birth defect.

I had planned on offering accutane as a liquid and capsule form that is more affordable than the pharma grade/research chem stuff...but am having trouble getting it at the moment. My raws guy that carried it dropped off the map and I have to find a new supply...but i'll keep trying for you guys.

🙂
erikgearhead
Thanks Erik very helpful as always, my acne isn't real bad, just been getting these huge pimples on my face that are the deep ones that don't pop and cause scars, i guess that would be cystic? IDK never had them til I started cycling. I started out at 10mg last night and woke up with dry lips today so I think Im gonna start there and see what happens. Let me know when you get your stuff in so i can pick some up from you since your on our board, want to keep it in the family.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.