IT HALLOWEEN TIME...

JACKED

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN? WE ALL KNOW RS WANT TO BE THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR AND T-SIZE SUPER MAN. I WAS THINKING THIS THE INCREDIBLE HULK BUT EVERYBODY TRYS TO BE HIM LOL WHAT ABOUT ALL OUR EG GUY...WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?

[attachment deleted by admin]

THIS ONE IS FOR THE REACH AROUND GUYS....NO WORRYS I GOT YOU

[attachment deleted by admin]

JACKED said:
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN? WE ALL KNOW RS WANT TO BE THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR AND T-SIZE SUPER MAN. I WAS THINKING THIS THE INCREDIBLE HULK BUT EVERYBODY TRYS TO BE HIM LOL WHAT ABOUT ALL OUR EG GUY...WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
JACKED
I hate looking at your bicep. It's fucken jacked! LOL

Damn what a big ole, veiny, meaty club of a frickin arm! GEEZ.Yep since its trick or treat themed you get a rep as your treat for posting that shit!

49ER said:
I hate seeing your abs makes me wanna lick them... Oh and for Halloween I wanna be Hit Girl from Kick Ass!
49ERTMI!

49ER said:
I hate seeing your abs makes me wanna lick them... Oh and for Halloween I wanna be Hit Girl from Kick Ass!
49ER Well 49er we are even then cuz I hated seeing you at Mr Olimpia and I was not LOL

I wanna be a breathalyzer w the mouth part on my cawk !!!

JACKED said:
JACKEDHoly shit! The pic wasnt showing yesterday your arm looks crazy forearm is insane! Good fucken work right there with that being said you should be a Chipendale dancer and post pics lol

49er wants to know if you do private parties!

JACKED said:
JACKED
I want to be in my 20's again.. If they had a costume for that I'd wear it 24/7.

Believe it or not, my 5yo son wants to be Joker and wants me to be batman. I'm looking for a batman costume, I want the 500$ authentic one cause its cool as shit, but when the hell would I wear that again. Oh yeah....when I'm saving Gotham City!!

RockShawn said:
Believe it or not, my 5yo son wants to be Joker and wants me to be batman. I'm looking for a batman costume, I want the 500$ authentic one cause its cool as shit, but when the hell would I wear that again. Oh yeah....when I'm saving Gotham City!!
RockShawn
You wear that suit on date night Bro! haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.