Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Italian Chicken & Peppers

Ingredients:

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 half breasts)
3/4 teaspoon sodium-free Italian Seasoning
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
3 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
2 teaspoons honey

Directions:
Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap and pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle on both sides with Italian seasoning and pepper.

Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Remove to serving dish and keep warm.

Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in skillet. Add red and green bell peppers and garlic powder. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly, or until bell peppers are tender. Spoon over chicken.

Add vinegar and honey to skillet. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Spoon over chicken and bell peppers.

Serve with high protein pasta.

Recipe makes four servings.
Nutrition Information🙁WITHOUT PASTA)

Calories: 206
Protein: 28g
Fat: 6g
Carbohydrates: 9g
Cholesterol: 68mg
Sodium: 79mg

Attachments

• ITALIAN CHICKEN.webp
    ITALIAN CHICKEN.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 7
tried this one. IT was good. I cut the chicken up and threw it in with the peppers as I wanted the flavor throughout. I also used real garlic versus the powder. This was a good one. Even he wife loved it...

Keep em coming Big F.I.S.T

tried this one. IT was good. I cut the chicken up and threw it in with the peppers as I wanted the flavor throughout. I also used real garlic versus the powder. This was a good one. Even he wife loved it...

Keep em coming Big F.I.S.T
lith56bigguy Thats awesome brother.Glad to hear you both liked it.Thanks for the additional tips to try.
I will always keep em coming my brother.You know that.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.