It's a long shot gotta ask??

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does anyone know of someone who works for 24hr fitness corporate office.
There closing 8 locations here in Vegas trying to see if there selling equipment. Tried calling corporate no luck can't get in contact with right person. Even went to a open location no help.
Hoping to grab some plates, dumbbells maybe a rack....ECT.
So sick of my chain gym have to make a reservation and it isn't 24hr anymore. Make my own qym have a pretty large guest room, wanna convert it make my mother in-law sleep on sofa or she can use a blanket and pillow sleep on bench....lol

Last edited:
There closing 8 locations here in Vegas trying to see if there selling equipment. Tried calling corporate no luck can't get in contact with right person. Even went to a open location no help.
So sick of my chain gym have to make a reservation and it isn't 24hr anymore. Make my own qym have a pretty large guest room, wanna convert it make my mother in-law sleep and on sofa or she can use a blanket and pillow sleep on bench....lol
pooh6369most gyms going that way atm, sucks bro

Good luck brother, I used to belong to them but they closed down and sold my membership to Golds gym but Golds is not Golds anymore, Damn do I miss the real Powerhouse gym I used to belong to years ago, powerlifters and bber's, those were the days.....200lb db's or at least 180's....

I stopped paying the fuckers because it was an hour away and I never signed a contract with Golds plus I had been injured by then. Hope you can get through to them, I can only get through to billing and told them to fuck off.

Yes the Gold's here sold to EOS fitness. They had a Gold's here all the IFBB pro's went. It was such a inspirational place, had a powerlifting area chalk all over the place saw some incredible pulls there. Miss that place EOS closed it.
Ahhhh those were the days. Well sent alot of email and left messages at 24rh Corp. We'll see
@Thor yup that had dumbbells up to 250 and they were being used alot, the 100lb plates for leg press.... I'm have a flashback now

Last edited:
Sounds like that was a great Golds pooh. I hope you get a response, seems like the only time they contact people is when they want money. Still have their card, if I come across anything I will let you know.

Maybe try walking up the gym of if they have 800 number on website.

Linkedin, you might be able for find someone that way.

So sick of my chain gym have to make a reservation and it isn't 24hr anymore. Make my own qym have a pretty large guest room, wanna convert it make my mother in-law sleep on sofa or she can use a blanket and pillow sleep on bench....lol
pooh6369Try these places

That’s why I’m glad I belong to a small non corporate gym. I paid for the year the day they opened.

I'm thankful that one of my gyms is a private gym so I don't have to worry about that and the other which is a chain is actually quite nice.

Nice, Happy Birthday BIG DAWG..... you are a crazy Gemini too......got a couple of people running around in our heads...😵

Those were the days brother!!!! Everyone dressed to go to workout war, not to priss around in the gym, used to be big muscles and noise you would here was from power lifters going all out but now it is smaller muscles and big mouths with to much sitting on the equipment conversing.

I got lucky. Dana lynn baileys gym WARHOUSE is a halfmile from my house. The only condition thats changed is you have to pay cash n 3 months to a year in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back