It's all about the members

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Some of you know I recently ran into an issue measuring out the correct dosage of Melanotan. Rather than ordering the usual 1cc insulin pins I somehow clicked on the 3/10cc pins. Totally my fault.

What a great reminder this was for me. Members from this board immediately jumped in to help. My experience with the site I ordered from was much different. The site is GPZ Med Lab. Most of us know this is a fantastic place to order pins. Great board. However, when I sent customer service a request to help figure out the difference between the 1cc and the 3/10cc pins there reply was, "figure it out yourself". Seriously. They had an issue with the fact that I wasn't telling them what I was injecting. Keep in mind I never asked them for anything other than conversion help between the two pins.

My point being... you can have a great board or be a great sponsor, but at the end of the day it's your members or reps that make you look like an ass or a champ. EG members do a great job of making this board what it is. Most boards ignore newer members or only respond to their little clicks. Even great boards like GPZ apparently have people who would rather pass judgement on you than step up to help. EG is what it is because of members who take the time to respond and help each other.

I'll probably still order from GPZ down the road, but you can bet I'll look for other options now and I won't be sending folks their way again. By the way, this was my reply when they said they couldn't help me because they didn't know what liquid I was injecting;

"You're not answering because you don't know the liquid I'm using? What's the difference between insulin and any other liquid? 6 oz of beer measures the same as 6 oz of water. All I was asking was for some help figuring out your 3/10 pins compared to the 1cc when trying to load 250mcg. Otherwise I paid for product and shipping for something that's going to be useless to me. Totally my fault, but as a long time customer I was hoping for more help than- figure it out yourself."

service is everything. and i mean everything in life. from a cafe to buying shoes to buying a house and buying juice. service is key. real, honest communication. every single great person or company or anything of quality is always a great communicator and they understand what service is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.