Its official.

S

Shasta

Competing in the Detroit Open... Hopefully this time I will get some vid footage.

Awesome, kick ass man!

Im feeling confident enough in my game to where I think I will do well. I just gotta play my game.

Shasta said:
Im feeling confident enough in my game to where I think I will do well. I just gotta play my game.
Shastaall mental man...

well, very mental, but I would say its like physical chess.

Good luck just go in and your first move should be a swift kick to the nutt sack show that fucker you mean business. man I need to get back into Muay Tia boxing i was getting good before I tore my knee up.

Join jiujitsu. way better bang for your buck. IMO. I feel well defended on the ground big time. I prevented a few fighters from beating my face in during an MMA class

Well, That was big waste of time and training. I felt like garbage and didnt really perform per say. I think it was because i took medicine before I went and felt all dopey and sluggish.

least you went man..

Wabbitt said:
Shasta said:
yeah, waste of money IMO.
ShastaIt's not a waste of money if you learned from it. Nobody can take the experience away from you.
Have a stroke and we'll talk 😛

That's s bummer That happened to me at nationals.,, I should have won hold but I was soo sick I couldn't roll my third match no energy or strength

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.