Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Jake Shields: ‘I’m Going To Try To Break Palhares’ Bones’

“I’m not gonna hold a submission too long, because I’m not a dirty fighter. But if I get an armbar, if I get a heel hook or something, I’m gonna grab it and try to crank it as hard as I possibly can and try to break it.”

Former UFC welterweight and current WSOF title challenger Jake Shields recently talked about his upcoming fight, against WSOF champ Rousimar Palhares, on The MMA Hour and said that he plans on really cranking his submissions.

The bad blood between the two has been in the making for a while. Mostly it stems from Shields believing Palhares is a dirty fighter because of his multiple instances where he holds on to leg locks a little but too long.

If I was going into a fight with an the other fighter talking shit like that ,my intent would not be to beat him but to take him out quick and fucking hurt him bad for his intent towards me!!!!!I would break him badly!!!

I can't think of a Shields fight that wasn't boring, except when he used to beat up dbags off the street in Bully Beatdown (great show).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.