Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Been a member over at SF for awhile never really get on that forum hardly ever anymore but in my boredom I ventured over and saw they have janoshik as a Sponsor over there you can send random samples of gear in to be tested for 60euros I believe it said anyway they have a nice handful of lab results stickied it was nice to see a lot of the results coming in very close to what the labels stated but there are a few on there that came back in with another compound that was compleatly different from what the label stated. I don’t know if we could get janoshik over here or not but it would be a nice addition.

Jano has been around testing gear for a long time. He doesn't really "Sponsor" on boards. Anybody can pretty much send to him, and he'll test. Mainly, 80% of UGL's use him to test their product. Gets expensive for the average end user to do it, so we all rely on the "Lab" to produce certifications on their own products.

I agree T ug should be showing test results for recent batches. I ve been around awhile and was floored by some of the results of long term labs that were thought of very highly. Anyone as you say for 70 to 80 bucks can send a sample to Jano. Being out and on SF has shaken things up. I say for the better. None of us wants to be putting under dosed falsified garbage in our bodies using are hard earned $ that we bust our balls for let alone all the hours in the gym.

I agree T ug should be showing test results for recent batches. I ve been around awhile and was floored by some of the results of long term labs that were thought of very highly. Anyone as you say for 70 to 80 bucks can send a sample to Jano. Being out and on SF has shaken things up. I say for the better. None of us wants to be putting under dosed falsified garbage in our bodies using are hard earned $ that we bust our balls for let alone all the hours in the gym.
SupernautAbsolutely!

Testing is a gift but also don't forget about sabotage. If a Lab is willing to deceive paying clients they will also sabotage other Labs in a heart beat.

It would be to any Labs best interest to do testing regularly and with plenty of friends and trusted clients,...even give free items for their services to help you test product regularly.

Some of our steroid and SARMs powders are sent to Janoshik for HPLC test.
Here is testosterone enanthate for your reference.
Task Number #04406 and Unique Key are unique and they can be verified in Janoshik.com
test report #04406 test e_副本.webp

Been a member over at SF for awhile never really get on that forum hardly ever anymore but in my boredom I ventured over and saw they have janoshik as a Sponsor over there you can send random samples of gear in to be tested for 60euros I believe it said anyway they have a nice handful of lab results stickied it was nice to see a lot of the results coming in very close to what the labels stated but there are a few on there that came back in with another compound that was compleatly different from what the label stated. I don’t know if we could get janoshik over here or not but it would be a nice addition.
Emansend him an invite 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.