JM750

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Thank you brother for everything. Getting me in over here at eg the recent pack everything. Your a hella good dude man thanks again. 8)

JM is the most solid bro I know. Has helped me out multiple times.

I have know JM from another board we will not mention due to not worth mentioning...but he is a good brother who hasn't offered me a reach around (thanks for not lol)!!! You are a great part of this community buddy!!!

Re: Getting over her

49ER said:
True.... but in the meantime go to redbook or backpage and pick one out $40 to $100 range 😉
49ER
fuck yea, i have rented them in the past but the price range was more like 200+ an hr.
Worth every penny. Your fucking heart is beating like a drum when you go knock on that hotel door!

www.eros.com

JM750 said:
fuck yea, i have rented them in the past but the price range was more like 200+ an hr.
Worth every penny. Your fucking heart is beating like a drum when you go knock on that hotel door!

www.eros.com
JM750
How did you get a quote and a post cross threaded?

Hanzo said:
How did you get a quote and a post cross threaded?
Hanzo
WTF? that is not even what I wrote! And I didnt even quote anyone in my post??

Somebody fucking around????

JM is a solid dude. Tells it like it is and no sugar coating shit.
You can really tell he is willing to help anyone out if he can.

Anyhow, my original post went something like this….

Thanks for all the kind words. I love all you guys like a brother. I like helping out and giving whenever I can.
I'd be fucked without you guys. You are what keep me going. Bodybuilding and having a great place like EG and all the peeps has kept me alcohol and tobacco free!

When I first got into this game, I didn't know anyone. My first forum was ology. (where I met a bunch of you great guys)
It was funny because for some reason, I had friend requests coming in on a daily basis! (pretty sure they all just wanted my sources! LOL) But the place was full of dirt bags as well.
None the less, I tried to take some of the guys that I thought were cool under my wing, and get them to a better place.
I certainly paid my dues and nothing was just handed to me. So I don't mind paying things forward when I can.

Thanks again for all the positive posts. You guys are always there when I need you. And I'm thankful for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.