jshredz

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I started this log at my old home. Now it's time to set new roots. Now I wont recopy my whole log on here, but I will post a few pics leading up to my show.
Now like many of us on here I've been battling some injuries and this year was one of the worst. Even now I'm not 100% recovered from my rotator cuff injury. i went into my prep this year still trying to heal from my rotator cuff injury so for me my accomplishments in my prep this year were far better than I expected. What originally began as a 12 week prep ended up being a 8 week prep and I stepped onstage at 9 weeks of dieting. I ended up winning my show and decided to take the rest of the year off. During this time I will focus on continue to heal and then focus on packing on some much needed mass.

Here are a few pictures (1st week/ 4 weeks in/ 8 weeks in)

[attachment deleted by admin]

These are shots from the show 9 weeks into my diet.
I weight 207lb in the beginning and 194lb the day of the show

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks, looking at these pic just makes me wanna jump off a bridge and just end it all now! (spare myself the reality!) LOL

You look awesome!

Re: Jshredz "8" week prep

JM750 said:
Thanks, looking at these pic just makes me wanna jump off a bridge and just end it all now! (spare myself the reality!) LOL

You look awesome!
JM750

morrey said:
looking sharp

Thanks guys I plan to follow up on this or maybe create a new log down the line

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Going to be following you here brother. Are you doing a show in November still?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via innerspace

This year I made some slight modifications to my diet plan. The last 2 years I've been ingesting BCAA's and a quick carb drink during my workouts. I decided to keep ingesting these quick carbs all the way to final week of my show and I still managed to come in with shredded glutes. This keep my muscles fuller during my workouts.

Jshredz

GetnBig said:
Going to be following you here brother. Are you doing a show in November still?

GetnBig
Right now it's not in the budget. There's also a lot of other factors with work that will just complicate things more for a November show.
What you got plan for this season bro?

Jshredz

jshredz said:
Right now it's not in the budget. There's also a lot of other factors with work that will just complicate things more for a November show.
What you got plan for this season bro?

Jshredz
jshredz
I understand that, kinda have the same situation here. Im going to take the winter off and pack on some pounds. Then I'm going to try and get 3 shows in next spring and summer.

Hard work Jshredz! Damn! This motivates me to get my ass in motion to
get in a competition.

BIGBOSS said:
Hard work Jshredz! Damn! This motivates me to get my ass in motion to
get in a competition.
BIGBOSS
Hell yea bro.. You'll be a Monsta on stage fosho

Jshredz

Fyi I used no competition tan creams or spray tan the day of the competition. It's all MT2!! Stuff is amazing

Jshredz

i've been using MT2 this summer too... never got sunburned , no tanning beds and i stayed tan from 1 or 2 days a week at the lake. i'm sold on this stuff.

krustus said:
i've been using MT2 this summer too... never got sunburned , no tanning beds and i stayed tan from 1 or 2 days a week at the lake. i'm sold on this stuff.
krustus
Hell yea bro the stuff is amazing 1 or 2 days in the sun and the tan last forever!

Jshredz

HARD AT IT said:
SHREDZ!!! SICK SICK SICK.... Your a stone cold bad ass... These pics are awesome!! Thanks brother!!
HARD AT IT
Hard at it my man!!.. Thanks for the compliments brother

Jshredz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.