jshredz

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
People asked me all the time for training, nutrition and cycle advice. Usually the cycle advice more often than the others.
Everyone is different and we all will choose a different path for whatever reason. When I was 18 I was about 115lbs soaking wet. Really started getting into training when I started college and haven't looked back. I had a real fast metabolism so I really had to start pounding the calories to gain any kind of mass.
Back then I shared the same negative view about steroids that are shared by many. I was brought up to look down upon any type of illegal drug use but as I got wiser and I did my own research and my bodybuilding goals got bigger my mind was more open and the temptation began.

Regardless I've made much of my gains naturally before I crossed into the dark side. Did my 1st cycle at the end of the 2009. The drive and desire have always been there, now I just have little more help.

1st set of pics is the night before my first show back in 2006 all natty. Looked more like a physique competitor, but they didn't have physique when I started.
2nd set of pics are from my show in mid 2013 where I nailed my conditioning.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks bro. It's been a great journey. Now I just have to did up some pictures from way back if I can find any.

Outstanding progress. Slow and steady gains win the race. Looks good brother.

Thanks brothers. The journey def ain't over yet, I still a lot left in tank.

Amazing story and transformation brother.You've definitely paid your dues.Very inspirational.

Props brother. You look awesome then and now. never seen your natty pics, but you had the foundation already laid out. You definately did it right by looking like you did when you started. I wish i could say the same but it is what it is. You want to coach me and make a meal plan and all that? Hell, you can even drive down here and stay in my 3rd bedroom until the new baby is born and can live there while you train me 😉

Lol!!!! Love the comparison! But, I know, it isn't just the supplement introduction that brought out that dramatic difference. There are quite a few things you learned along the way about dieting and training, not to mention work ethic, that made huge differences in your physique.....
.............just giving credit where credit is due, brother! 😉

TSize

blasson said:
Props brother. You look awesome then and now. never seen your natty pics, but you had the foundation already laid out. You definately did it right by looking like you did when you started. I wish i could say the same but it is what it is. You want to coach me and make a meal plan and all that? Hell, you can even drive down here and stay in my 3rd bedroom until the new baby is born and can live there while you train me 😉
blasson
Thank you bro. Lol @the bedroom comment.
Right now I wouldn't be able to commit to take on somebody full-time but I'm always willing to help with diet and training. Usually just a pm or email away.

TSizemore said:
Lol!!!! Love the comparison! But, I know, it isn't just the supplement introduction that brought out that dramatic difference. There are quite a few things you learned along the way about dieting and training, not to mention work ethic, that made huge differences in your physique.....
.............just giving credit where credit is due, brother! 😉

TSize
TSizemore
Absolutely T and thanks my brotha. At least something good has to come with age. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.