Juice in your 40's

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Who here has also hit the 40's landmark and still runs gear?

Has anyone else dialed it back a bit like I have? Very basic cycles for me anymore.... sust and a little tren, low mg orals to kick. No more high mg cycles. Always use bloodwork as deciding factor and run an ai always

Im 54. I have been on continious test for 4 years now. I probably have averaged 300mgs per week. I have done 10 week cycles of Tren and Mast. Orals have been Halo,Var and A-bombs. 6 week max and with at least 8 weeks between.

I feel great at 55. I wont come off gear till im ready to quit all together.

Im 6' weigh 180...bodyfat hovers at 9%.

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-13-05.58.52.webp
    PicsArt_06-13-05.58.52.webp
    72.2 KB · Views: 21
I'm in same boat. My cycles are lighter. I'm done with most orals, hell I haven'y used one in over a year.

I have toned it down a notch but not drastically. When I was younger I would run cycles of 4-5k mg per week and stay on them for extended periods of time then I started bringing it down some, probably in the last couple of years, recently I think my biggest cycle was less than 3k mg per week. I am off right now and when I do get back on I think I will being it down to less than 2k mg per week and maybe less than that.

Thanks
TMM

well turning 40 so ill let ya know

just turned 49... and don't wish to be any bigger.. currently 190lbs... so very mild cycles and usually only once or twice a year.

NPP and mast e are my go to... rarely any sides with those and always run an AI

biggest issue i have had with blood work has been HDL ... so i have sworn off orals and tren.

i do about 125mg a week year round for TRT... but i think i'm gonna drop to 100mg... as i still get some vey mild estro issues at 125-150mg.. and i don't want to run an AI year round.

just turned 49 yesterday

I stopped juicing a long time ago. I wasn't competing and all I want is to stay healthy and lean.

Gear who does Gear anymore pfftt....

I'm 47 now , I'm on year round , I think lowest I've cruised at has been 500 wk on test. I'm gonn a grow eventually ffs.

I have 15yrs on ya 56Bigguy Bloods every 3 months been on going on 7 years now. Lots of NAC Inject orals only for pwo or short runs cruise and blast stay sensible I know whats what. #1helper TELMISARTEN read about it and make the choice SR9009 and GW did wonders for lipid profile shocked the doc! Also great for cardio on tren. And Yes CARDIO is an absolute if you like it or not. I hate it but do it. Stay leaner I like to be BIG BIG but as years climb Lean mass is the way to go and watch the CRIT! Staying healthy and strong is far more important now bros than when we were young. We should be the inspiration for the young bros when they show up at the Gym you hear" how old are you sir?" When you tell your age they are shocked,"wow you are a beast I want to be like you when I get older."

make the choice SR9009 and GW did wonders for lipid profile shocked the doc!

i need that then... care to share dosing and length of cycle on those 2?

SR9009 bought 2 gs 10mg e 3hrs or so worked but pain in the ass dosing now GW from are nootrpic sponsor 10mg daily and extra 10 pwo. Also read Bill Roberts article on Temisartan.

New SR9009 bought 2 gs 10mg e 3hrs or so worked but pain in the ass dosing now GW from are nootrpic sponsor 10mg daily and extra 10 pwo. Also read Bill Roberts article on Temisartan.

thanks friend.. i'm gonna look into those... on my doctors check ups... low hdl is usually my only real issue

I ran 1 full gram sr9 then got bloods. I feel the gw will have a greater effect. Also do not rule out Telmisartan. As we age we need more safeguards. My next test is 20mgs gw and 40mgs Telmisartan.

Who here has also hit the 40's landmark and still runs gear?

Has anyone else dialed it back a bit like I have? Very basic cycles for me anymore.... sust and a little tren, low mg orals to kick. No more high mg cycles. Always use bloodwork as deciding factor and run an ai always
lith56bigguyI’m 50 and still running gear I get a bit crazy from time to time but for the most part play it safe it’s about health over the long run

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.