Juicer?

bhcolex50x

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey bros I HATE veggies, rice, etc... Its a texture thing. What's your thoughts of putting all these goodies in a juicer and drinking them? Good alternative?

It really depends on what ur goals are brotha...
Mine is weight lose.
Since we started juicing I have lost 75 pounds....
I'm healthier than I ever have been....

Its a great alternative. Not only does your body not have to digest the fibers but the micro nutrients go straight to your body almost instantly. I did a juice fast for 60 days back in 2012 and it was one of the best things I ever did in my life. I went from 330 lbs down to 245. It motivated me to be a healthier person.

bhcolex50x said:
Hey bros I HATE veggies, rice, etc... Its a texture thing. What's your thoughts of putting all these goodies in a juicer and drinking them? Good alternative?
bhcolex50x
What do you eat if you cant eat veggies or rice? Or do you just force yourself to eat them

I don't eat enough veggies so I take macros greens by macros life Naturals.

Man no collards, turnip greens, green beans, tomatoes.... shut I'd be screwed... especially if I didn't like collards.

This one ain't bad and its got NAC in it with other vitamins.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/mts-nutrition-greens-multi.html

This one ain't bad and its got NAC in it with other vitamins.

http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/mts-nutrition-greens-multi.html

This is a great thread. For the guys that used it to loose weight, can you please elaborate a bit on what your protocol was?
I have a juicer and my G/F needs to trim up a bit. She treadmills 5 days a week and has made some progress for sure, but would like to see how this is done.
Right now, she's a fucking machine, but I want a lean mean fucking machine! LOL

thanks

bigdude said:
It really depends on what ur goals are brotha...
Mine is weight lose.
Since we started juicing I have lost 75 pounds....
I'm healthier than I ever have been....
bigdude
hey bud what kind of items were you juicing and what quantities per day? did you go all juice diet?

bhcolex50x said:
hey bud what kind of items were you juicing and what quantities per day? did you go all juice diet?
bhcolex50xCarrots,kale,green apples celery ginger. Lemon. Cucomber,spinich, ....damn near anything....
I was having 4 servings of green juice,
I serving of fruit and veggie based,
1 fruit based juice...
Its called join the reboot by joe cross....
Then I would have a lean,sensible dinner ,
and 2 protien shakes a day.....
I was cruising with digitals prop and the fat just fuckin melted brotha...
Cardio in the morning before any calorie intake......
That's about it....
O and swimming 4 days a week for an hour each session

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.