TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
with my first vial of Tren/Prop/Mast. This first vial is part of what I had left over from Syngen. The rest is all DYEL.

I'm here to tell you, every single shot I took of the Syngen was debilitating!! I don't remember any of it being that painful. I don't know if it sat around to long or what. Or, if I developed an aversion to his carrier oil, but...Damn! Shoulders, triceps, quads, glutes.....they all were on fire for days on end after the shot. My range of motion was so limited that I couldn't even lift weights for a week. Every location swelled up, turned red, and got extremely painful to the touch. My quads are the last locations, so hopefully, the pain will go away in another day or two.
I took the first shot of DYEL (TMT) this morning, and so far nothing.......Phweeew! I was seriously contemplating canceling the cycle if this kept up!

i love the dyel stuff, im stocked on Cut mix from pct-shop but i've been eying dyel's TMT 100/100/100 sound just right

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.