Just had my gyno removed! Pic attached

Titan88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Well today was the day. Finally grew a pair of balls and went in and got my gyno removed.

But here's a pic of the tissue. The doc said the smaller tissue was the left and the right was from the right. From the outside tho I just had puffy nips. The whole surgery took about 2 hours. Doc took his time and said the right side was a pain in the ass to get out LOL.

I'll attatch a pic of myself before and after once fully healed and when I can get to the gym a few times.

But for those of you who are curious to see what the tissue looks like, well here it is.

Attachments

• IMG_4081.webp
    IMG_4081.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 54
The top of the pic was just a soaked up cloth used to clean it up. It wasn't part of me. Only the 2 peices that look like they could be chicken lol

You damn it man..That looks like a lot?Did it feel like that much when you would feel it?

I'm hungry

Yeah I was shocked too. All I could feel was a lump under both nips and they were puffy. My girlfriend said they looked normal too. Nothing crazy looking or anything. My nips were kinda hurting a lot so I guess this explains why lol

Dont you mean boyfriend? You had tits afterall!

Grim- haha whatever! Lol
And

TKasch 30- haha I bet man! I actually got a ok deal but I'm sure yours woulda been better LOL. Was thinking of doing it myself but I chickened out.. grim told me he knew people that have done it themselves but I didn't wanna risk infection and messing myself up. I don't have good luck and when it rains it pours usually

Titan88 said:
Grim- haha whatever! Lol
And

TKasch 30- haha I bet man! I actually got a ok deal but I'm sure yours woulda been better LOL. Was thinking of doing it myself but I chickened out.. grim told me he knew people that have done it themselves but I didn't wanna risk infection and messing myself up. I don't have good luck and when it rains it pours usually
Titan88
Titan what was the total cost bro? And I'm assuming insurance didn't cover anything?

Hey Daredevil, cost was $3,400. It was done under local. If I wanted to be put asleep it was $4,400.

I live in WI and I checked a few of the surrounding areas for prices and Cosmetic Surgery Of Milwaukee was the cheapest. I know they say "u get what u pay for" but I had Dr. Blake and he's cool shit. He's done a TONE of gynocomastia removal surgeries. He used to live in Florida and worked on a ton MMA fighters and has 15 years of experience.

Everywhere else quoted $4,800-6500

Damn $3,400 isn't bad and that's for both. So I'm imagining if it was only one it would be even cheaper. Great deal there for sure

Daredevil date=1481162127 said:
Damn $3,400 isn't bad and that's for both. So I'm imagining if it was only one it would be even cheaper. Great deal there for sure
Daredevil date=1481162127Yeah funny thing is, I know a friend that has slightly puffiness on one nipple. I asked the lady that works for the doc and she said most definitely it would be half the price. Possibly even less.
Oh, and 1 more thing. The place in Milwaukee does free Quotes too. Usually most cosmetic places charge $75-100 just for a quote.

Unfortunately believe it or not, no. I haven't taken any pics since my nips got puffy. But the doc took pics so hopefully when I go get the stitches out next week I can get the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titan88 date=1481183082 said:
Unfortunately believe it or not, no. I haven't taken any pics since my nips got puffy. But the doc took pics so hopefully when I go get the stitches out next week I can get the pic.

Titan88 date=1481183082They usually put those pics in a book. Ask to see them, and then snap a pic of the pic using your phone.
I'm wondering if my insurance would cover any of this seeing it was caused by the TRT.
So how do you feel? From what you see now are you glad you did it? Would you do it again?

Insurance usually wont cover as its considered cosmetic unless for instance you are in pain from my understanding

T-bar said:
They usually put those pics in a book. Ask to see them, and then snap a pic of the pic using your phone.
I'm wondering if my insurance would cover any of this seeing it was caused by the TRT.
So how do you feel? From what you see now are you glad you did it? Would you do it again?
T-barYeah I'll try and do that for sure.

I have my whole upper body wrapped with wraps and feeling really sore. Besides the pain I think I would do it again if I ever had re-occurring gyno. They didn't give me much for pain meds either which kinda sucks but oh well. But I'm glad I went through with it for sure.

And yeah, insurance is very picky on it. You can try and look up your insurance and it might say something for gynecomastia. the only way I think insurance will cover it is if you had it since you were a little kid and it's on file.

Really interested to see the before and afters on this. I have a little but as fat as I am right now, you would never know. #Moobs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back