Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Not sure just weighing the issue of being a vendor on here but who would be interested in peptides nothing but peptides if I could get them a better deal on most things than what they are paying now. Just kicking this idea around, the only problem being people would have to buy more than one item at a time to be worth it. Still have to figure cost and profit to see if it would really be worth it. Have to see if my supplier would be able to keep me stocked at all times as so many are slow as shit now days. 😉

I don’t use peptides.

But you’re as standup a member we have here so I’d gladly send people your way.

I use a peptides as part of my regiment. My biggest concern would be quality.

I use a peptides as part of my regiment. My biggest concern would be quality.
01dragonslayerI understand, if I use them or I get them tested and they are not up to standards then I won't mess with them. I have used a few and plan on probably using more, like PT141 good for sex....the next morning even if you don't have a hard on that damn thing is still big and fat, at least that has been my experience.

I'd possibly be a here and there client... I dnt trust many companies for quality but have used some on occasion. And on occasion I have people ask me where to go to get them too....

I'd possibly be a here and there client... I dnt trust many companies for quality but have used some on occasion. And on occasion I have people ask me where to go to get them too....
SnakemanYea Snake bro, I will have to make sure everything is legit. There was a chemical company that handles peptides, I was in contact before all this covid and stayed somewhat in touch. One thing is no matter how legit they are or how many certificates they present, it still doesn't mean they are not cutting corners and that is my only worry. Not sure I will be able to sell enough to make it worth while but will figure things out when everything is on paper. 🙂

I don't use peptides, BUT after your critique of PT141. Got me interested!!!

I would be interested. i do have a couple of peptide vendors i like, but if you could get items cheaper that's always appreciated. and i'd like to do one-stop shopping on EG.

Alibaba before china banned everything I use to get bulk peptides cheap as can be. Miss those days.. but yes I would be interested..

I would be interested yeah..

If this take fruition then I'd definitely support you. Havent run mod grd and ghrp in a long time since switching over to gh, but I would consider using them again inconjunction with gh. Would you consider expanding and offering injectable antioxidants like glutathione, Resveratrol amd maybe l-carnitine?

If this take fruition then I'd definitely support you. Havent run mod grd and ghrp in a long time since switching over to gh, but I would consider using them again inconjunction with gh. Would you consider expanding and offering injectable antioxidants like glutathione, Resveratrol amd maybe l-carnitine?
sityslicker1Igf1-lr3 is a must to carry in my opinion it blows gh out of the water.

Would be interested in trying the PT-141 for me and the wife. I'm stuck with these naked images of Grim in my head from years ago and could use a little help lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.