Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just found this on another forum. Not sure if anyone has seen this yet. Unreal.....he was only 44...

Covid vaccine and a ton of gear don’t mix.. hate to see this

Sure it does. I take gear and got three shots. Same with majority of my friends. Guys taking 2500mg per week and no issues.

He did have covid last year and almost died. It hospitalized him. Major stomach issues that cussed him to barely be able to eat. Probably a pyloric sphincter needed to be tightened. But in his own words, he ignored his doctors advice.

Being a pro bodybuilder is this really shocking? One part of genetics so many people ignore is ability to handle massive amounts of drugs and recover. I’m pretty sure being pro bodybuilder is his cause of death.

@Jinko Being a pro bodybuilder is this really shocking? One part of genetics so many people ignore is ability to handle massive amounts of drugs and recover. I’m pretty sure being pro bodybuilder is his cause of death.

I told my buddy those exact words last night. Nailed it bro.

@Jinko Being a pro bodybuilder is this really shocking? One part of genetics so many people ignore is ability to handle massive amounts of drugs and recover. I’m pretty sure being pro bodybuilder is his cause of death.

I told my buddy those exact words last night. Nailed it bro.
EmanWhere talking about chemical warfare and stuffing yourself with thousands and thousands of excess calories. Something gotta give. I told a buddy of mine 5 years ago, you retire or you get retired. I made the decision to retire.

View previous replies…
Where talking about chemical warfare and stuffing yourself with thousands and thousands of excess calories. Something gotta give. I told a buddy of mine 5 years ago, you retire or you get retired. I made the decision to retire.
JinkoGood philosophy.

It’s the truth. I retired myself a few years ago. I saw writing on the wall. I was 300+ dudes that big don’t last long.
JinkoNah....I get it dude.....completely understand. Gotta do whats best for numero uno so you are able to do whats best for your fam.

Where talking about chemical warfare and stuffing yourself with thousands and thousands of excess calories. Something gotta give. I told a buddy of mine 5 years ago, you retire or you get retired. I made the decision to retire.
JinkoI know this first hand ended up hospitalized for a week pancreatitis liver enzymes out of control. I won’t even go into my blood work.. doc came in. Best doctor I ever had in my life. He knew about my usage long before this.. he said I don’t condone what you do but my job is to keep you healthy and we have been doing that. He said I can’t prescribe you a new liver or pancreas. Your organs may not make it through another round of this. Thankfully it was a huge wake up call. My doctor has since retired. He was everything a doctor should be.. I can’t find another doctor that when im up front about my usage doesn’t instantly look at me in disgust.

I know this first hand ended up hospitalized for a week pancreatitis liver enzymes out of control. I won’t even go into my blood work.. doc came in. Best doctor I ever had in my life. He knew about my usage long before this.. he said I don’t condone what you do but my job is to keep you healthy and we have been doing that. He said I can’t prescribe you a new liver or pancreas. Your organs may not make it through another round of this. Thankfully it was a huge wake up call. My doctor has since retired. He was everything a doctor should be.. I can’t find another doctor that when im up front about my usage doesn’t instantly look at me in disgust.
EmanThank god you got the message and had a good doc. PM if you need help finding a good doc.
We need bring back that era of yesteryear. I think cause drugs are so available guys get lazy.

He did ignore or put off alot of things which probably caused him to decease.
The Covid my have elevated many of those things that were aleing him.

I am 5'4 and was always healthy no problems at a lean 225- 230 but when I ballooned up to 250 lbs that's when I started having high blood pressure and other health problems. That was just to much weight for my frame and organs to take, felt uncomfortable and sluggish. I don't think I would be here if I had kept it up.

I am 5'4 and was always healthy no problems at a lean 225- 230 but when I ballooned up to 250 lbs that's when I started having high blood pressure and other health problems. That was just to much weight for my frame and organs to take, felt uncomfortable and sluggish. I don't think I would be here if I had kept it up.
ThorEven if blood work and bp are showing normal, being very large puts a huge strain on heart, kidney and liver as you stated. I'm sure every bber pushing 250lb or more has some degree of cardiomegly aka enlarged heart. Analogy-- hitting 275lb+ average height it's like the body now has to work as if it was 2-3 people vs 1 person. Throw in all drugs, supplements, food eaten on a dialy basis and periods of dehydration and dieretics that's creating even more demand. Eventually something got to give.

Last edited:
I put that article up and 2 other bber's died one at 37 and one in his early 40's if I remember right. The organs depending on most peoples genetics can't take it.

I met this guys dad about 5 years ago, I had a job that took to his fathers place of work. He noticed me and got excited and started talking about his son and him being in the Army and bbing, he was a very nice man and had a good time talking with him just feel sorry for his loss. This was way to young to be trading your life for well competition and popularity. Way to young!!!

I had all 3 shots and take gear regularly with no issues that I know of. I'm not doing pro bodybuilder doses tho lol. Also, I have not to my knowledge had covid. Why is the covid vaccine so vilified? From everything I've read, it's safe and (somewhat) effective.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.