georgiaboi87

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I would just like to thank Grimm for all the work he does and thank the rest of the eg family especially my big bro bigBoss I just graduated a 9 month rehab about 2 months ago it was a year clean April 18th feel better than I ever have in my life and am definitely doing better than I ever have I got married as well on March 6and a lot of my motivation to change is my training and being able to get on here and talk to all my brothers and see their results and motivation so thanks again everyone

well done Geogiaboi , i got 27 years lol rolls by fast after the first 5 or 6, those are the hard years

I know what you mean but it's definitely getting easier everyday I have great motivation and many people who care which is awesome because a lot of people do not have that

You guys don't know but Brother georgiaboi87 is my Lil brother from a different mother. I have know him and his family since he was in his early teens. I have watched him grow up. Good to hear things like this. Good family and great people. I am proud of you little brother. It's your time now. As I said a few weeks ago when you called. Congrats on everything mane! I knew you could do it!

Congrats brother.Great to hear you've beaten your demons.Much applause to you for being strong enough to do what so many others have not.Its all about knowing what it does to you and where it will take you in life brother.The obvious answer is nothing and nowhere so the sooner you can realize that and get away from the evils that have hurt you in the past/present,the better you will be and the quicker you can get a positive and productive life again.

Congratulations again.Awesome story man.

Thanks grim and big bro I appreciate everything u have done for me bro u have been a huge part of my motivation

BIGBOSS said:
You guys don't know but Brother georgiaboi87 is my Lil brother from a different mother. I have know him and his family since he was in his early teens. I have watched him grow up. Good to hear things like this. Good family and great people. I am proud of you little brother. It's your time now. As I said a few weeks ago when you called. Congrats on everything mane! I knew you could do it!
BIGBOSS

BIGBOSS if you says he's good people than thats all the testimony I need.Great to have another good brother in our family and to get to know better.

That's great news. Always great to hear that other Bros are doing good and their lives in a positive direction

It takes a non conformist and a strong willed man to do things such as break the chains that bind you. Congrats, only way to go is up bro!!!!!

Excellent Job Georgiaboi!!!!!!!! It takes the power of YOU to do it. Make your decision, and flip the switch. No one can take it from you and no one can give it to you! It's All You, brother!!!! All we can do is help keep you motivated and accountable........If for any reason you find the need for another accountability partner, whether just for a minute, a weekend, or awhile...just let me know. I'd be happy to help you reach and keep your goals. 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.