Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Saw this post on SF thought it was great! Had to share!

Help! I mistakenly injected 3,000 mg of sust my 1st week...
This is what I get for being a dumbass and not knowing my math.

I bought 5 vials of Sust 300, the bottle said 300mg/ml. I was even trying to do an online conversion and trying to understand if a mg is equal to a ml..but didn't get anywhere.

For some reason I thought the full bottle contains 300 mg ..I did not understand the "/" to mean "per"...so I injected the full bottle/vial into my ass last week.. It took me 3 freaking 3ml syringes to do it...my ass hurt so much I couldn't walk without a limp for 4 days, and had trouble trying to sit down.

This week I decided to split it into 3 injections, per others' advice, and luckily, only did a 3 ml injection so far.

How ironic that I am the guy who said I wanted to start out at a low 300 mg / week dose and ended up pumping 3,000 / week on my 1st cycle....I have no words for myself and how embarrassing this is.

If it wasn't for a comment from a forum member who brought to my attention that he thinks this vial should last me 10 weeks, I woulda kept injecting 3,000 / week for 10 weeks!

I feel fine, workouts are great... this stuff isnt' going to kill me right? What to do now? stop taking it all together for a while, for 2-3 weeks? Or just get down to a 500 / week dose...

what a freaking nightmare, I feel stupid..

this is when dumbasses use gear, gives the whole sport a stupid bad name. like guys wanting to inject 10IU of slin and ending up with 100 and crawling on the floor begging for glucose

Honestly I use to think, why are steroids illegal? After being a rep on couple different boards and getting asked questions that amazed me, I realize why there illegal. Lol People are actually that stupid

drakonrep said:
this is when dumbasses use gear, gives the whole sport a stupid bad name. like guys wanting to inject 10IU of slin and ending up with 100 and crawling on the floor begging for glucose
drakonrepCouldn't of said it better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Holy shit..hope he got didn't get this sus from a sponsor know to have pip .lol

LMFAO no way is that real. no fuckin way... gotta be a joke post

I don't think it's a joke as I have had some people ask how many shits come I'm a vial ..I would bet this is done a hell of a lot more than we know.

Wow I'm impressed he actually went through with it... if I thought I had to go through that weekly I wouldn't be on AAS.. just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnnnn that's a horrible mistake haha at least it was only 4 days of pip tho , dude got lucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.