JYM SUPPLEMENT SCIENCE

N.O.V.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Any of you guys follow Jim Stoppani? This guy is sharp, and he knows his shit. His new line of supplements seem to be pretty good. Anybody else try it?

I do like Stoppiani...didn't know about his supplements though.

Yeah, the guy knows what he's talking about. His pre is really good.. and his post just came out. Gonna give it a try. I encourage everyone to watch his YouTube videos on his supplements, he breaks every ingredient down individually and explains the dosage and what it's for. He's coming out with a protein also.

I ran his pre workout and it was ok, not the biggest fan but it was better than some others I have tried

Akhusker said:
I ran his pre workout and it was ok, not the biggest fan but it was better than some others I have tried
Akhusker
I really like the ingredient profile.. that's what does it for me. But I do think it needs a little better pick me up

N.O.V. said:
I really like the ingredient profile.. that's what does it for me. But I do think it needs a little better pick me up
N.O.V.
Yea the ingredients are far better than most, if I take it the same day as my ADD meds it gives me a massive headache though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.