Kai greene shares some words of back wisdom

EG News

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
[Unable to locally host - Direct Link 4 Security]:https://cdn-ami-drupal.heartyhostin...k-1109.jpg?itok=ZRtlrbG7&timestamp=1558542707
Jason Breeze / M+F Magazine

With 5 million-plus followers on Instagram, it's safe to say that Kai Greene is one of the most recognizable pro bodybuilders of all time. The 44-year-old former competitor takes to social media all the time to share his personal keys to getting freaky huge, and his fans seemingly can't get enough.

Despite many chalking up Greene's physique—especially his back—to genetics, "Mr. Getting It Done" often cites the mind-muscle connection as a key aspect of the progress he's made thus far. He recently posted a photo of his famously built back with a caption that drives the point home.

"I do my best to truly master movements like the chin-up, consistently challenge myself to get closer and closer to the perfect rep, with everything aligned optimally to recruit the target area, and to achieve the exact feeling in the lats and smaller muscle groups of the upper back that I was after," Greene wrote in the post. "Many years of dedication brought about the development you see now, which is why I don’t know whether to laugh or shake my head in wonder at the ignorance when someone makes the comment, Oh, Kai’s back? That's all just genetics!"

Greene went pro at 18 years old, so there's no denying that he's spent countless hours in the gym chiseling his physique. That said, we're sure his genetics aren't exactly working against him.

Check out the full post below:

View this post on Instagram

For some reason I had a natural sense of what it should feel like as each respective muscle group contracted and stretched. I do my best to truly master movements like the chin-up, consistently challenge myself to get closer and closer to the perfect rep, with everything aligned optimally to recruit the target area, and to achieve the exact feeling in the lats and smaller muscle groups of the upper back that I was after. Many years of dedication brought about the development you see now, which is why I don’t know whether to laugh or shake my head in wonder at the ignorance when someone makes the comment, Oh, Kai’s back? That's all just genetics! - - #KaiGreene x #BodyBuilding x #ThoughtsBecomeThings

A post shared by Kai Greene (@kaigreene) on Aug 15, 2019 at 5:01am PDT

For a guy who last appeared on the Olympia stage in 2014, Greene sure is looking stage-ready. Follow him on Instagram at @kaigreene.

No

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.