Kai Greene

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Have any of you heard any news concerning whether Kai Greene is competing this year or not? I keep hearing rumors that he's not but nothing solid. I hope he is he's been my favorite for years.

roachboy101 said:
Have any of you heard any news concerning whether Kai Greene is competing this year or not? I keep hearing rumors that he's not but nothing solid. I hope he is he's been my favorite for years.
roachboy101Hmm haven't heard anything yet. I like Kai but if he takes off a year he might never get the title.
I don't really like Phil Heath's attitude but the only way i see him losing is if he really drops the ball on conditioning.

ive heard the rumors but it would be only bad for him if he doesn't compete. Plus he will let down a large fan base , so i hope he shows up and wins it

I also heard he's not competing , but it's not set in stone .
I've also read that he might wait until last min to sign up !!!
He's actually in great shape from pics I've seen !!! His conditioning is dead on !!!
As far as Phil Heath, I've seen pics of him and his SUPER GUT , so we will see come Olympia !!!
Even if Kia misses the deadline to sign up , it doesn't mean he still won't compete because there has been BodyBuilders in the past that have missed the deadline and still competed !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.