GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just recently saw this dude, but I know he's been around for a minute .
All I have to say is WTF !!!

http://youtu.be/AzNb6KCok9o

Haven't seen too much bout him, but I'll check it out !!!

alright yeah hes a beast but I lost all respect for him with the d bol story. Nobody wants to admit what we do to the wrong people or the media however, don't sit there and make a dick out of somebody etc. There is no way that lying fuck could even get the amount of food or nutrition he needed in prison to get close to that. His shoulders are blown up and rounded like only we know how it happens, and the vascularity..... cmon.

lith56bigguy said:
alright yeah hes a beast but I lost all respect for him with the d bol story. Nobody wants to admit what we do to the wrong people or the media however, don't sit there and make a dick out of somebody etc. There is no way that lying fuck could even get the amount of food or nutrition he needed in prison to get close to that. His shoulders are blown up and rounded like only we know how it happens, and the vascularity..... cmon.
lith56bigguyExactly dont have to admit shit just dont talk about it. Dont try and fool everyone that you did that with top ramen lol

Fuck that shit Ramen Noodles are great for no vitamins and minerals !!! Empty on everything but Sodium , lol !!!
For dudes that aren't up to speed and believe it, GREAT !!!
We know better, no way that dude is Natty !!!

He's is a fuckin Beast tho !!!

How bout the HYPHY MUD shit! That negro is crazy mane! I like him though. He can
be pretty comical at times.

Cant take him seriously when he talks about being Natty.....fucking give me a break

you forgot the weight gainer shakes yo!

pffft i'd of said yo if it was jay cutler

Can't take him seriously when he does gay4pay

Google chuck basher. Its his gay name

i wish i hadn't googled those Chuck Basher links. can't unsee!

Haha. YouTube sensations hating on each other. One of those natty fags throwing him under the bus. Might of been Matt ogus....don't remember or maybe loui Marco.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.