Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anytime my kid ( 1.5 years old) I get what she gets.. is this normal? lol this is our first.

k

youre just a sally!

lol I dont deny that hahaha

kragon date=1487628195 said:
Anytime my kid ( 1.5 years old) I get what she gets.. is this normal? lol this is our first.

k
kragon date=1487628195Yeah bro it comes with the territory usually. It's like we're back in school again and have to build up our tolerance/immune systems again (being around all the kids, in a sense).. Keep extra zinc on hand lol

Hugebro date=1487636012 said:
Yeah bro it comes with the territory usually. It's like we're back in school again and have to build up our tolerance/immune systems again (being around all the kids, in a sense).. Keep extra zinc on hand lol
Hugebro date=1487636012Yep it does happen, that's for sure.

anabol69 said:
Time to start drinking more tea/honey Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
anabol69
And less of his boyfriend

Try it with three lol...

Hand sanitizer get addicted to it and don't clean pacifiers and bottles with your mouth.

note!

Did anyone else mention that Grim mentioned his bf. He just hasn't been himself since T dumped him.

lith56bigguy said:
note! Did anyone else mention that Grim mentioned his bf. He just hasn't been himself since T dumped him.
lith56bigguy
Its ok you picked up the slack

You need to boost your immunity. It's not normal to catch that many infections every couple of weeks.

There's definitely been some bugs going around.Some pretty serious ones that have been laying people out really badly for 2 wks.

You definitely want to keep plenty of Vitamin C and Zinc around.Cold-EEZ sells a pretty good product to help.Lots of soup and tea with honey for sure.

Everyone has definitely been on the wrong end of building their own immune systems for far too long.We've all got to get back on track with this.

And as Grim stated,Stay off the bf for a little bit.And for God's sake,have him wrap that rascal from now on.LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.