Keto and var

Gotta be careful with keto
Most dont do it right
Weight loss yes great for that but even then its not supposed to be run extended
Many actually lose muscle as its horrendous for muscle gain/maintain and rebound to same or more weight with less overall muscle.
Good work, just make sure kept solid/in check

My girl is super serious about it. No cheating and intakes a lot protein. But I will keep an eye. She isn’t trying to bulk. So some muscle loss I don’t think she would mind anyway. Thanks though

true keto isnt much protein..
keep up good work

Keto is high fat no carb no sugar. With protein I didn’t say 100 grams a day I said she is consumeing a good amount of protein to maintain. She has lost Tremendous weight and lives and dies keto. And since there isn’t anything on the site really containing about it she probably knows more than most living keto and talking keto are to different things. Her whole life is revolves around it. And protein is part of keto.

Protein is hi protein isn't bro
What you are describing is not true keto
Keto is known to lose fat but more often than not rebound with even more fat

Actual keto is horrendous for lean mass

Highly doubt it i actually have numerous diet and nutrition certifications. Just dont normally talk about it.

Either way I am not dissing her 1 bit, it's great work, hope she found something that works for her in the long term

Last edited:
And you actually said alot of protein.
That is not true keto
I actually myself would prefer she upped protein..so don't take it wrong
There are a few different ketos
The actual medical keto is not hi protein
There is a moderate protein one however
They are not zero carbs or zero sugars as that's pretty much impossible. Low

So grim what would u recomend her protein intake go up to. I hope its not crazy cause it’s a job for me to intake 250 grams protein an day with shakes. It just won’t be possible for her. She works a lot. She is a drug and councilor. I’m stay at home dad for one mire year untill my daughter starts school. So it’s eAsy for me to eat all day all the time. What are u thinking she should eat for protein on keto. Then I’ll figure out one day what she eats total. Thank u

With keto its more a macro divide.
35% i believe is the hi protein keto
Which is relatively moderate but will help keep lean mass

Regular keto is like only 20%

Doesnt need to be super hi. But enough to maintain lean mass, other protein functions etc 🙂

Excellent work. I cant f..in stand the stereotype that since we are huge musclebound dudes were not intelligent. This is a science. Remember J the only true impediment to knowledge is a closed mind. You seem to be doing well though. Keep learning n utilizing the knowledge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.