Keto is killing my sex drive every damn time

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
everytime I get in my keto my sex drive dies no matter how much test I’m on lol but soon after a few days of eatting carbs I get it back hard core

But I almost eat no more then 5 grams to like 10 should I numb up to 50 grams of like rice ? But this fucking sucks idk what to do 🙁

gimme an example of what youre eating on a day to day basis

Are you sure your in a state of ketosis?

Just quick glance it seems like your fat intake might not be high enough.

Are you sure your in a state of ketosis?

Just quick glance it seems like your fat intake might not be high enough.
jshredzThanks this could be definitely true what can I do to actually get the fat intake high enough I obviously have no clue what I’m doing lol

Thanks this could be definitely true what can I do to actually get the fat intake high enough I obviously have no clue what I’m doing lol
halfnattyYea you're probably more Atkins than keto.

Need to add fats to each meal. Avocado, Oils (mct,coconut), butter in moderation ,cheese, whole eggs etc

If your protein is too high it could or fat too low it could knock you out of ketosis

Yea you're probably more Atkins than keto.

Need to add fats to each meal. Avocado, Oils (mct,coconut), butter in moderation ,cheese, whole eggs etc

If your protein is too high it could or fat too low it could knock you out of ketosis
jshredzThank you

sorry for the late reply brotha, but i agree with shredz. There are conflicting studies but i find the results shifting to the benefit that fats actually increase sex drive.

careful in consuming too much protein as well. wanna keep the macros around (5%F, 65%C, 30%P) < just a cookie cutter recommendation to start with and tweak to your bodies needs.

Fats are great. It's easy way to add more calories. That said for veto add grape seed oil, avocado oil, etc. to get the fats you need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.