Kickstarting a cycle

Thunderbolt

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Yo what's you guys favorite way to Kickstart...freaking went to jail for 8 months lost a ton of muscle ..just pounded 2500mg test a week for 2 weeks and 100 mg dbol and drol a day ...ran through a Pack of proviron too ..starting to feel normal

Is that really how you dosed everything bro?? lol that’s crazy high and hope you’re taking something for your liver with doses of orals that high. I was gonna say maybe 30 to 50 mg of dbol the first 6 weeks lol

Ya ...I been cycling forever bro ..liver is made of iron ..jk...well I gotta go out to the oilfields and I just spent 8 months in solitary confinement getting weaker than fuck so I needed some rocket boosters homie ..but yes that's what I'm doing..feels good honestly

After 8 months off I’m sure it feels amazing! I long esters. Don’t really do orals anymore. Just give a few weeks and everything will come in nicely

Fuckin a right bro ...I was so depressed man I lost 31 lbs in 31days at first it fuckin sucked balls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.