TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
....think it's all about the "roids". I had to tell this kid at work today to stop messing around and just eat better! He's 23 years old and wants to put on some size for a trip to Jamaica or some shit. He's come to me relentlessly, asking for advice and guidance on what he should and shouldn't take. I don't know why...I've never told him I'm "on", and honestly...I'm not that big.
He's told me he's already done one cycle with Test 400. I showed him how to get his blood work done, which he did, and how to read the report. His test is 383! For a 23 year old, who did a cycle a year ago.....that's bad! So, I had to tell him to just stop! If you want to gain weight and lean out, then learn how to eat right. Told him he has already messed himself up and if he continues, he's gonna find himself on permanent TRT by the time he's 30! Oh, and his estradiol was way low, too. This new generation just wants what they want, and they want it now.....and somehow, society has taught that is ok. Bah!!!

Now that steroids are more freely talked about and everyone knows about them, that's a factor too. And that they're so easy to get now. You used to have to know a guy who knew a guy and there weren't a lot of guys to know if you didn't belong to a pretty serious gym. These days, half the male population at any gym you go to is on something.

He needs massgainer protein powder x2/day. Its cheap compared to whole foods and easy to put together. Trying to figure out how the young crowd rolls is impossible. My kid, who I raised to be lean and fit, is now in his early twenties, and wants a quick fix and an easy way out. Hang out with friends, go to school and spend on own interests. If this kid is small then the massgainer will help, but if he is a chub then get him some clen and tuna fish.

This was my first cycle at 21.. paid 100$ for it. Didn't gain much but it was a start.

Winstrol-tablets_B.webp

Young ones join a board and their first question is "what can I take/run?". A clean diet and a consistent training come far behind.

my new gym everyone is stacked and the women are even nicer. Im talking 5-10 gorgeous ripped hotties in this place at one time. I do question some of their knowledge as I seen puffed out faces and pimples galore. The women wear tights and shortie shorts, cameltoes always visible with one blonde hotty where you can see her clit puffed up. Its very distracting lol, she's smoking hot. Even Mrs. Lith says damn when we see her. I purposely don't talk to anyone as I've already had an older blonde hotty ask me if I knew anyone with var. I played it off dumb and said there are lots of bars around here. She just gave me a dirty look and walked away. I keep my headphones on and keep to myself but the juice is obvious.

I don't see any of them training for strength. On bench day I have 10-12 of them gathering around me trying to ask questions. They seem fascinated that I have Mrs. Lith spot me when I work my way up into the 400's for a couple reps. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.