F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Here's a shoulder workout that I learned yrs ago that kicks ass.I did this again this morning and my shoulders are still fried.Weight doesnt matter as everyones strength level is different but the protocol of the workout is whats important.Also,exercises can be changed as well but these are the 2 I used.

Here's how it goes.....

Side Laterals-------10-12 Reps To Failure(No Rest)
Drop weight 30%-------Rep Out until Failure Again (No Rest)
Drop Weight 30%-----Rep Out Until Failure Again (No Rest)

Now rest a minute and move into Seated Dumbbell Presses----10-12 Reps to Failure (No Rest)
Drop Weight 30% and Rep Out to Failure (No Rest)
Drop Weight 30% and Rep Out To Failure Again

Is this really a killer shoulder workout... 2 super sets dropping weight twice, working different muscles? This would take less than 5 minutes in the gym.

MattyIce said:
Is this really a killer shoulder workout... 2 super sets dropping weight twice, working different muscles? This would take less than 5 minutes in the gym.
MattyIce

Well if done correctly and with enough intensity almost any workout can be a killer.Unfortunately there are many out there that think moving around some weight is what qualifies as "KILLER" and those are so sadly mistaken.

Also,try running this workout and then training MMA all day.Then let me know what you think.LOL

Or maybe its just because im old..
:-\

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.