kinda tweaking about a package

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok it was so post to be here today, but it's been delayed and this has never happen, will I be okay I'm nervous lol

Don't sweat it brother.It happens sometimes.

Not there on same day is nothing to be worried about.Ive had pack's with tracking numbers show a certain day and were delivered 2 days later.Why? Don't know but its always come and ive never had my door kicked in so....

Besides think of it this way,if it was something to be freaked out over there's nothing you can do now so why get crazy? Not to make you more nuts but if le is looking into you that they have intercepted a package,they have been doing so for a while so its too late now to panic.The deed's are already done that got their attention to you.

Hang tight brother,im sure you're gtg.

It's also happened to me and all was well but this was Dom. I have had one time say delivered I checked my box and nothing, a few hours later for shit and giggles I checked again and there it was.

Yes it was domestic, thank you guys I have tren e coming and I want it lol

Had same experience, total usps fuck up. I actually had enough and went and picked the pack up at the post the next town over, they are one off from each other in zip codes and some error kept occurring. They apologized to me.

That cleaning van in the neighborhood is not what it seems man.... They are on to you, clean house and send all that shit to me to be safe.

In all seriousness man, happens all the time. USPS can't get much right these days..

And you wonder why when we had Karma you where always in the neg. hahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.