knocked down..but wont stop me from getting back up.

Junky87

"Go Hard or Go Home!!!"
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys...I almost got crushed by a 1200lb rack at work on Fri. All I got was a sprained left shoulder/elbow/wrist...I'll be down for about two weeks hopefully then I can bring it back up in the gym..

Shit that's no good. You can still get your goals with diet only. Tighten the belt down and make some sacrifices to keep the diet strict and you'll be good bro. Hope you heal fast.

Damn brother, glad your alright. This isn't an excuse to skip legs though 😉

N.O.V. said:
Damn brother, glad your alright. This isn't an excuse to skip legs though 😉
N.O.V.
Still doing legs bro 🙂 can't do shoulders... I got hit on my motorcycle on Oct 2012 and fucked up my right knee.. after a few weeks.. I went back to the gym.. On crutches and did my upper body... loved the looks I got at the gym 🙂

Junky87 said:
Still doing legs bro 🙂 can't do shoulders... I got hit on my motorcycle on Oct 2012 and fucked up my right knee.. after a few weeks.. I went back to the gym.. On crutches and did my upper body... loved the looks I got at the gym 🙂
Junky87Haha, right on man. True dedication, gotta love it.

Glad your ok bro. Do legs at least twice per week until you recover, maybe even 3 times. Do a heavy, light and volume day if you can.
Keep your diet tight you'll be back in track in no time.

If not for your weight training and being in shape it would have prob been a lot worse. Heal up and get back to killin' it.

Thanks guys... Second day at pt.. recovery starting to look good. Better range of motion and strength.

stonetag said:
1200lbs...pfft.. you got this brother!
stonetag
Definitely Bro!!! They gave me bands..pullies..and weights...so I can do pt at home...he already wrote me up a routine.. But to also go back and do it there..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.