Kratom helps all pain and other stuff

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Has anyone ever use this or heard about it I’m watching the leaf of faith on Netflix, you guys should check this out, it’s by the guy who maid bigger faster stronger

heard of it, never touched it

Well it was just banned in Ohio. Some retards said that people were overdosing on it from injecting it lol. Nobody bangs kratom lol. I don’t know how accurate this is but in a comments section about the banning a lot of people who know more than me were saying you can’t shoot kratom into your veins cuz it won’t break down enough to allow it. These people were apparently former addicts who knew what they were talking about. I don’t think it should be banned

used it extensively. its great for narcotic withdraw, but it comes with its own issues, very stimulating , higher doses can be sedating once you find what works for you. it is addictive but its nothing to sweat compared to narcotics

banning it is a horrible move, one of the few natural solutions to opioid withdraw, no one injects plant material it would kill you or make you horrible ill, probable have a heart attack with stuff floating in the blood

i used to have problems with opioids, so i won't touch it

I bought some of the upper stuff and holy shit I have not needed a pre work out at all or caffeine I feel amazing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.