Krustus interview ideas

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok guys and gal. Krustus has so graciously agreed to do the first of the new interviews. If you remember last time I asked you guys if there was anything you would like to ask the person I interview . I will take a couple member questions and put them in the interview along with my own. So if you have a question for him shoot me a PM. PLEASE DONT POST IT HERE. These can be anything from funny to serious. Again its always up to the individual if they want to answer.

Thanks guys. This is gonna be fun.

How do you feel when you go out in public and every man that walks by looks at your wife?Hahah j/k I know questions not supposed to be posted here. Was just kidding

i think the interview should be accompanied by a nude photoshoot

krustus said:
all question can't be about my wife!!!! ...lol
krustusDammit I misread I thought it said can be about my wife not can't. What am I gonna do now! :-[

Oh yeah..... I remember now...Krustus's wife is a smoke show lol. I have a question. It's been a couple years since I've seen your physique, are you happy with your progress at this point? What would you change?

Flyinfox.... I just want to hold on at this point. .. stay healthy...and keep the wife happy...lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

krustus said:
Flyinfox.... I just want to hold on at this point. .. stay healthy...and keep the wife happy...lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
krustusgreat goals

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.