krustus .. trying to fix his blood pressure

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
i went to donate blood a few weeks back and was turned down for my BP was too high...150/109... the bottom number was the most alarming.

so i started my quest to get it down without meds... been on the cardio daily regiment... brisk walking for 30 minutes is all, but i prioritized it, even over lifting at this time.

i have cut back on carbs and especially straight sugar... high blood sugar and high blood pressure go hand in hand.

next the supplements i feel are working are carditone , potassium nitrate , coQ10, hawthorne, and rutin. i tried beet root and a lot of it and it didn't seem to help mine?

honestly i think the cardio and diet are the biggest factors and the supplements help on top of that. but it's only been a few weeks and it's gone down huge, i super excited about it. i'm gonna watch it for a few more weeks and maybe start my summer blast!!!

also my wifey is a nurse and said they take a reading standing , sitting and lying down...then average those. this reading was standing , which she said would be the lowest. sitting has been averaging a little higher... but still going down.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BP is the only thing that I need to watch when im on. Lipids, blood glucose, estrogen, acne are all fine except my bp goes through the roof

Wow that's a huge difference good job...great job without meds.

Great job Krust. Thanks for sharing, I have a little bp issue myself when on.

good shit man. can you post up the dosages of the supps your using?

Awesome bro great work, I always get high BP while on. I'm going to grab these supps and give it a whirl. Thanks!

Fought that battle for a long time and finally broke down and got on the meds. My psi is now a dead even 118/79 every reading I have taken. Keep that pressure under control whatever it takes!! Shit's a killer my friend...

i have been on just a trt dose for 7-8 months (TMM's test decanoate 125mg a week)... didn't know i had BP issues til i went to donate...

i honestly believe the added cardio and diet changes were the biggest factor in my turn around,,, i had been doing zero cardio, but still looked pretty good , so i figured all was good...WRONG!!!

matty ice

carditone 2 times daily
coq10 100mg and ubiquinol 100mg 2 times daily
hawthorne 300mg 2-3 times daily
rutin 500mg 2-3 times
potassium nitrate 500-1000mg 2 times

i take other things that i think help,,tumeric, garlic, etc...

Do you check your BP on an electronic meter or manually? I remember my first cycle I tested it at a supermarket at one of those machines. It came back like 190/120. Freaked me out. Bought a bunch of BP meds. Later realized those machines are for people with 13" arms or less. Still, I would see the Dr every month and every time they used the electronic one it was really high. Then they'd do it manually to double check why it's high and it would be normal. I have gone to two other Drs since and same issue every time. And I don't have huge arms. Bigger than the average person but not like 20" arms.

Personally I think diet is the key. I must eat really bland food b/c every time I go out and eat everything taste salty to me. Maybe try lowering sodium.

yes ..prototype.... i have noticed that too. in fact my left arm is bigger than my right and it always reads higher. ... i use a wrist monitor by omron, used right it's accurate and accurate on both arms.

i have been watching the salt a little ... and really watching sugar. use the potassium salt on food at home.

Awesome work brother.Always great to hear of those utilizing natural remedies over just loading up on drugs as way too many do.Diet alone can have dramatic changes in ones health,good and bad.

I have the wrist monitor too. I actually bought it when I got that super high reading. I use to check it as soon as I woke up and it'd actually be very low. Then sometimes high. Seemed inconsistent but at least you're working on it. Good luck brother.

the wrist one works well for me... pretty consistent. have to watch out for placement on my wrist... avoid the bone that pokes out and go higher up the arm (slightly). make sure arm is bent with monitor in front of my heart. can get some crazy numbers now and then still...lol , but not very often

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.