L-arginine

slimpickings

Fear the Chihuahua
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok so I have a bud who came to me and asked about l-arginine yesterday. I know it's an amino acid and it is widely used I a lot of NO products. But he asked about getting it in injectable form. Have any of you guys used it this way? I did some research and some of the benefits could be very beneficial to BB like ourselves.

i've seen it on one labs list thats private. Sure you've heard of it before. Was pretty interested in it myself and trying it, but from what i've read, it BURNS! Reviews say it literally burns and melts the fat off but comes with a painful price. Believe it can be pinned subq or im, but subq suppose to be better.

Ok I'm going to do more research tonight I'm interested in it myself but need more info to process and make a decision. If it burns that bad might be why no one fools with it much. Lol

Whats wrong with just taking it orally??? Its not liver toxic at high doses i dont think.

goodfella said:
i've seen it on one labs list thats private. Sure you've heard of it before. Was pretty interested in it myself and trying it, but from what i've read, it BURNS! Reviews say it literally burns and melts the fat off but comes with a painful price. Believe it can be pinned subq or im, but subq suppose to be better.
goodfella
If it burns anything like l-carnitine fck that. L-carnitine feels like you're injecting battery acid.

Swampjuice said:
Whats wrong with just taking it orally??? Its not liver toxic at high doses i dont think.
Swampjuice
No not toxic but im or Sq I think the uptake would be better. And with powder you getting a lot of fluff or fillers most of the time. Just seems more feasible if you could do injections along with your other gear. Jmo.

I know that you could do it through an IV. Not sure how much saline you would need to use but I have seen this done with any vitamins and amino acids.

sityslicker1 said:
If it burns anything like l-carnitine fck that. L-carnitine feels like you're injecting battery acid.
sityslicker1
I'm sorry guys, I was actually thinking of the above ^^L-CARTINE^^ The oral version of it doesn't do anything unless you have a deficiency and even then hear the amount available to your body doesn't do much hence the injectable form for fatloss but burns like HELL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.