A BADASS SPORTS BRA,SURGE PROTEIN AND PRE AND POST WORKOUT STACK
WHERE-LA FITNESS
1990 W EXCHANGE PLACE,TUCKER ,Ga 30084
CONTACT Damion or jerome
FACEBOOK:team gorillafitness/nakidfine&9
SPONSERD BY
BADASS NUTRITION

fuk i can't do that 🙁

Lol that's a lot of shit. Will get the heart rate up big time love it I'm sure the pumps would be insane as well.

Holy Fart Balls!!! That's a lot of work! I wouldn't get passed the 2 min of Deadlifts w/o a rest!

trice is eying up that sports bra!

My wife does crossfit . I go to many events to watch, and have tried out a workout. 100 jumping jacks, 25 bupies, 50 pushups and 50 sqauts took me 15 min. her 12 min.

massdig said:
My wife does crossfit . I go to many events to watch, and have tried out a workout. 100 jumping jacks, 25 bupies, 50 pushups and 50 sqauts took me 15 min. her 12 min.
massdigSo then, you've done it before?

Oh yeah. People pay 175 dollars a month for it at this one crossfit gym in my area. They have a pretty big building and they had to stop taking new memberships, because they have no more room, and when i say no room, you are right in front of someone that is doing clean and jerks etc... Crossfit has specific days and specific workouts and times for those. It feels like training for powerlifting competition or triatholon at times. The people that usually go to crossfit do not have a lot of knowledge of a regular gym and the various workouts and equipment. At crossfit there are different levels and groups that follow, and coaches all the time, so you do not feel indimidated or lost. I think also what attracts women to the gym in this area is amost all of them are ripped , six pack abs, tight ass cheeks and very tone. Maybe a couple that are newbies that are out of shape. I see people in the regular gym that would benefit from it when they are out of shape and do 10-15 cardio and are done.

My brother and Sister in law are doing it. Got a $75 special sign up, they have to go 5 times a week for 5 weeks, if they don't then it's $175! She has been for a week before she became addicted.

TSizemore said:
My brother and Sister in law are doing it. Got a $75 special sign up, they have to go 5 times a week for 5 weeks, if they don't then it's $175! She has been for a week before she became addicted.
TSizemore
Bet you are next in line, noob, bwahahahaha!

Dude! Get you some toe shoes and you'll be doing all that jumpy chit in no time flat!

IronFox said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemore
Not just No.....but.......HELL NOOOOO!
That stuff is too much like work!

TSizemore said:
IronFox said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemore
Not just No.....but.......HELL NOOOOO!
That stuff is too much like work!

nothing like a little hard work, lmao

Bet your brother and sis are gonna try to cajole you into this one 😀

Funny you mention that! Wouldn't kill me to incorporate some of that stuff in. My stamina sucks!!
I did 5/3/1 for 4 months. So heavy weight with light reps. I switched it up and doing moderate weight for moderate reps now, and I get winded easy! Going from 5 reps heavy to 15-20 reps light is a pain in the ass!

The toe shoes are great - when you get back in the locker room you can undress for a shower but leave the toe shoes on. It's a great look.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.