lab results

gearbender

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
im on hrt but have been using tne to supplement. must have labs drawn soon. does anyone know how long it takes tne to clear your system so it wouldn't reflect in the T levels on a lab report?
thanks,
gearbender

there is no ester in TNE, so after a day or two you should be fine

Tne throws levels all over the place I b curious to see... The half life is very short but I'm not sure how fast numbers would actually fall after jumping I'd b curious to see though

gearbender said:
im on hrt but have been using tne to supplement. must have labs drawn soon. does anyone know how long it takes tne to clear your system so it wouldn't reflect in the T levels on a lab report?
thanks,
gearbender
gearbenderWe've had this discussion before (different member). Tne is no ester...the ester is what gives Test the longevity in your system. That being said, Test only has an 8 hour life...might be less, don't remember the exact number. But, in any case the Test is completely absorbed in a day. Your Estrogen levels, however, can/will be affected. Depending on how much Tne you've been supplementing. If you have blood tests in a week, than stop with the Tne now. That may be more than enough time for T levels to get back, but why take the risk of having the Doc change things up on you because of a few extra cc's of Tne?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.