Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I will be posting All protocols shortly as well as some results

>>HOW TO TEST Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate<<

The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.

All injections must be intramuscular (IM). The first week is a front-load.

Testing Protocol-(for labs that only range up to 1,500ng/dl)

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Post lab results once you receive them. Please be specific about the dose, ester and protocol you used in your first post.

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl ± 139 ng/dl.

Testing Protocol #2-(for labs that range ABOVE 1,500ng/dL)

Day 1. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl ± 150.

Failure to follow protocol exactly will result in useless results.

Reference http://ajpendo.physiology.org/conten...expansion.html

Pharmacokinetics of Testosterone cypionate Injection

Source: Schulte-Beerbuhl, 1980 Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

I have a question, if say someone was on the lighter side of the scale and you took some one on the heavier side of the scale. what is the variance in the in the results. Or does ones weight not even come into the equation at all?? Also since cyp does not saturate the body in the same way E does. Being you get more test from e than C. How does that is that calculated in to the equation?

Re: Re: Lab testing

Vicious 13 said:
Their is a range.. Some are low responders like ex
Vicious 13
Exactly. You would have to test your baseline with prescription HGH and then compare that.

Re: Re: Re: Lab testing

ODINSBLOOD said:
AgentYes said:
Vicious 13 said:
Their is a range.. Some are low responders like ex
Vicious 13
Exactly. You would have to test your baseline with prescription HGH and then compare that.

THERE IS NO BASELINE. First off. My whole point in that post is VIC 13 has no idea all he is doing is cutting and pasting someone else's info from another board. He can't answer the question on his own and by you confirming something which he has said. says A LOT!! There is a sliding scale with all lab tests done there is no BASELINE. ones weight comes into account as does their diet and sleep if one takes this test and they are sleep deprived the results will be completely different vs if they had a good nights sleep. There are a shit load of variables that goes into account when coming to a conclusion as to the quality of a said compound. If you don't know what your talking about that's fine, say I don't know but don't try and propagate yourself as someone who is versed in something that you are really not.. I mean anyone can read something and follow directions it does not mean they know a fucking thing...

and agent this post is about testosterone NOT HGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But OK nonetheless

But If you would like to answer my question that I posted.. I would appreciate it.. That was the whole reason why I posted it.

Each man has their own baseline. You get your test when you aren't on and haven't been on gear. That is your own baseline. I'm not sure what you are trying to say? You don't make any sense.

I have cleaned up the thread, not to censor but to stop all out flame wars...

Lets all just smoke a bong...

If some one comes at meme stupidly I will let them have it... Grim u know I don't start shit I love this board but this guy is wrong

Re: Re: Lab testing

ODINSBLOOD said:
I have a question, if say someone was on the lighter side of the scale and you took some one on the heavier side of the scale. what is the variance in the in the results. Or does ones weight not even come into the equation at all?? Also since cyp does not saturate the body in the same way E does. Being you get more test from e than C. How does that is that calculated in to the equation?
ODINSBLOOD
The range for positive is wide because if these varying factors. I don't think any protocol can say yes you are getting exactly xyz dose. It is more yes you are getting a large dose around 600mg per week. To check exact dosing a mass spectrometer is used. Labs cannot be that exact because people are not that exact (which I believe is the point you are making)

There used to be a lab in California where we could get gear tested, but the feds shut them down. Makes no fucking sense...they always warn about the dangers, but them prevent you from testing it to see if it's any good. How hypocritical of them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.