lab work question

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Im not happy my estradiol came back 700 again I switched to pharm grade aromasin. Only difference I went from 25mg ed to 12.5mg ed could it be high because I need to take twice a day? Or could my pharm grade be faked? Im on 1100mg test and been dabbling with dbol once again no side effects im just gonna go back to my liquid aromasin the one I know works.

49ER said:
Im not happy my estradiol came back 700 again I switched to pharm grade aromasin. Only difference I went from 25mg ed to 12.5mg ed could it be high because I need to take twice a day? Or could my pharm grade be faked? Im on 1100mg test and been dabbling with dbol once again no side effects im just gonna go back to my liquid aromasin the one I know works.
49ERWe will work on it.. follow what I gave you and you will be more than fine.

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.