ironhead

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok so I was doing a little research online, I found a website called
http://www.walkinlab.com

This site allows you to pic what blood work you want done the estrogen test was 50$ and the testosterone test was 100$

I contacted live support chat to understand this website a little more , the chat client explained that you pay them for the scripts to go to labcorp and get the tests done, I also noted that if I don't have insurance would I end up getting charged in the end for all these tests, she said no. They are a non insurance company to help get tests done.

Still seems strange to me, but let me know what you all think on this situation.

-Ironhead

sounds more exspensive than www.privateMdLabs.com , thats the standard for all private bloodwork

misterB said:
sounds more exspensive than www.privateMdLabs.com , thats the standard for all private bloodwork
misterB
Ahhh ok cool exactly the reason I brought this up as I used to use the insurance I was covered under but now I am no longer covered. Thanks mr.b

If you only ran test and primo, along with some tbol. What tests would you pick on the site you recommended for me to get. There are a ton to chose from between test and estrogen

if you only want to know your total test level and estrogen level then do the female hormone panel, yes it's for men too it's like 60$ before discount, google the facebook page for monthly discounts or search on here for the link

Just watch the details there are at three states that you cannot order your blood work for mine is one of them, you have to go to doctor.

Ahhh! Good call wacker, I found a lab in a boarder state with mine it's only an hour drive which is what I do for work everyday so wouldn't bother me at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.