Label software suggestions

pt2005

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have successfully been making test Prop, enth, and a few other homebrews but I need to step it up a little and have been researching label software but honestly they dont look all that exciting. Does anyone have any suggestions? feel free to PM me. Was gonna drop this in the homebrew section but honestly even if you didnt homebrew this may be helpful for other purposes.

i've done a lot of labels for a lot of UGL's... i use adobe photoshop... can be hard to learn but it's the best

Thanks brother I will try that out. For some reason photoshop never came to mind

just download the avery template (if those are the ones you use) and design it at 300dpi to fit it

I'm an Illustrator guy (vector image) guy myself, but Krustus is the man when it comes to this stuff.

MSWord will work in a pinch but it's best to pull in the logo image from PS or AI

Real trick is finding glossy labels for your laserjet LOL

i love illustrator too!!... use it for all initial logo designs. then do effects and fades and thing in photoshop.

a color laser printer will do a better job than an inkjet and if you have full colored label backgrounds like text on a black background you will go through inkjet cartridges real quick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.