Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Here is a labmax test I did on ischus tren ace. The A&B tubes under natural light should be yellow to light orange. The B tube under UV light should be green. As you can see it passed. I never doubted his gear, I just test everything.
[20150729_121045.jpg expired]

Last edited by a moderator:
Stone is the labmax king and this is one of the reason I asked him to come on over. Keeping it real. My kit will be here shortly hopefully.

what else have you tested ? how about someones Primo or something more likely to be faked

Yeah that's Def something I'd be interested in. Always loved Primo Depot. 1,000 push ups a day on good Primo....

Labmax is garbage for all we know someone put a glow stick in that, Meso is slowing moving to EG it seems.

Hanzo said:
Really? Please share.
Hanzo
I have personally tried labmax a few times from the same var pill, each time it was different. Only way to tell if your gear is good is either bloods or mass spec, labmax needs to go away it's honestly annoying.

Mick said:
I have personally tried labmax a few times from the same var pill, each time it was different. Only way to tell if your gear is good is either bloods or mass spec, labmax needs to go away it's honestly annoying.
Mick
Thanks

Many people disregard labmax and say it is consistently inconclusive. That has not been my experience. Granted there is a learning curve, and although it should not be considered to be "gospel", it does have its value.

I have been using labmax tests very regularly for about a year. I have found both passes and fails. As stated above mass spec and HPLC testing is, for obvious reasons, better and more thorough, as it breaks down ingredients and contaminants and can disclose potency. But for under 20$ the piece of mind labmax brings me makes it worth the money for me....

Jstone good to see you are bringing your results to EG to bro. Kudos

Mick said:
Mick
The problem is people trying to interpret results. The test is nothing more than a pass or fail. Your talking about the hardest test to perform as well. Anavar test must use a miligram or less of compound. This is a minute amount, and I can get a pass everytime with the same pill. I could also add way to much and make it fail. Labmax test are very over rated, but they let me know what im using at least has the hormone i bought in the vial or pill. The biggest problem with labmax is that it is to easily manipulated. I used to never post the pics and only do it for myself, but some people like to see it. I can say that when using it I at least know im not pinning straight oil.

if anyone is looking for the tests google labmax. Its the first link. As far as primo goes I wont be running any of that till next year. I only wanted to post tests from sponsors on the board. The most commonly faked compound I have tested is anavar, and the source isn't a vender here.

I know that's right. Hormone or straight oil I need to know. Friend owns a pharmacy I want to get his opinion on this come Monday.

Speaking of sponsors here. I tested draks primo, also vires and bayer pharma. All three same exact results instantly, and after 24 hours. Sure made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 🙂

Skunx said:
Speaking of sponsors here. I tested draks primo, also vires and bayer pharma. All three same exact results instantly, and after 24 hours. Sure made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside 🙂
Skunxgood cause i got a lot of Drakon Primo and its starting to kick in real nice. also some sweet primo 200 e from Power RX

Yah man, that pip was brutal! Lol. It pretty much ruined a sick trip to Las Vegas! Every freaking step I took aaaaah aaaah

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.