Lamb

S

Shasta

Just bought a leg, Freakin expensive but freakin good! I cut it up into 3 weeks worth of meals, but If I respond decent to it im just totally going to cut out the pork .

Shasta said:
Just bought a leg, Freakin expensive but freakin good! I cut it up into 3 weeks worth of meals, but If I respond decent to it im just totally going to cut out the pork .
Shasta
lamb meat is good real good.. Also if you can get your hands on it depending where you live.. Goats meat.. preferable boer goats. Just be careful not to over cook it. ;D

ODINSBLOOD said:
Shasta said:
We ate goats meat from the locals in afg. delicious.
Shasta

lol yeah stole a few as well.. But I grew up eating goats and sheep as a kid. Always have liked it..

I have with sheep, but goat was new for me. I tried to buy a goat on Halloween to "sacrifice" it and freak out the ANSAF (and eat it of course). Chain of command wouldnt allow it.

not since i was a kid have I had lamb..

I killed a goat with my bare hands once. No shit. He went wild and was ramming my sister. I picked him up threw him down and stomped him until he stopped moving. I hate goats.

Heavy hitter said:
I killed a goat with my bare hands once. No shit. He went wild and was ramming my sister. I picked him up threw him down and stomped him until he stopped moving. I hate goats.
Heavy hitter
well then you actually killed him with your foot. Just saying bro.. are you sure he would not back up in to your boots???? lol 8)

Lamb burger is really good to. Don't know if any of you have had it, it has a hint of sausage flavor to it.

Eman said:
Lamb burger is really good to. Don't know if any of you have had it, it has a hint of sausage flavor to it.
Eman
x2 for the eman. I am a burger freak. I will make burgers out of any meat lol.. but sheep and goats meat are both very good for you... even though they are the devils food. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.