Last crazy thing your wife said

jolter604

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Last night my older daughter and her friend were over and they were in the kitchen. Also my 8 year old was in there getting her snacks.
Wife comes home from work and was in the kitchen getting a glass of water. I made chicken tacos a hour before.

She was in front of the fridge and stepped in something sticky.
And looked at me and said this is where you spilled that mango.
Which was on Wednesday when I was making smoothies.

The floor had been moped twice already.
I just looked at her and laughed and said sure babe that's the spot. My daughters friend told her she spilt salsa there and would get a rag and wipe it up.
Her response was oh.

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

Seems like wives always want to place the blame. Have the rubber gasket on my washing machine tear loose. My wife looks at me and says Could you tear up the washing machine with something ???lmfao So I take a look at it and pull the rest of the gasket out and it is totally rotten I said sweetheart it's just all rotted away.
Never apologised go figure. I excuse her because she's blonde.

Mine just asked "when do u want me to put the chicken in the oven." I said like a hour she replied "I will put it in now I'm hungry."

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

I have been on trt last two years
I forgot to pull out this morning

She said I'm so pregnant

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

She said "Babe, I dont feel sorry for you, I told you not to eat those freaking peppers."
Every summer we buy Carolina reapers, ghost peppers, and alot of other crosses of peppers from this guy that sells fresh ones at the farmers market.
And damn, some of them are so damn hot that I go through almost a half gallon of milk before it calms down enough. Those are the Reapers.
Ghost peppers ontheotherhand I get with just about anything and they dont kill me.

Last edited:
She said "Babe, I dont feel sorry for you, I told you not to eat those freaking peppers."
Every summer we buy Caroline reapers, ghost peppers, and alot of other crosses of peppers from this guy that sells fresh ones at the farmers market.
And damn, some of them are so damn hot that I go through almost a half gallon of milk before it calms down enough. Those are the Reapers.
Ghost peppers ontheotherhand I get with just about anything and they dont kill me.
GoProI'm the same way I always have to have this Hispanic brand of habanero peppers green sauce.
What ever Mexican food we bring home I dump it on.
Then she says

Great now your gonna have whale breath and stinky farts.
Great for the summer when it's hot and she wants to cuddle.

Juicedmuscles.us
Email
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

Carolina Reaper. Hottest pepper on earth right now. Rated at 2.5 million skullville.
Then there are the ghost peppers I eat with almost everything. They are rated at like 1 or 1.5 million.

Attachments

• 20201008_185911.webp
    20201008_185911.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back