GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
Here is my latest pics of me. I finally hit 200lbs. I was on cycle for about 30 weeks!!! I don't stop cycling until the gains stop coming. I'm taking a 3 month break for now, just cruising on 250mgs test eth a week now.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I def thickend up as of late. Not so lean anymore. Running about 14-15% BF, but I'm doing a winter bulk for now. Once I hit it hard again in three months I hope to gain 10lbs on a Tren Ace, Test Eth, Dbol cycle, on a 12 week bulk cycle. Really got my diet in check now and stick to it. I cheat on Sundays.

looking pretty lean still... so 200lbs at that leaness is pretty dang good. how tall are you

krustus said:
looking pretty lean still... so 200lbs at that leaness is pretty dang good. how tall are you
krustus
I'm 6"0 tall. I have put on some fat since the last pics I posted for digitals log. So I am happy. It's so hard for me to put on any weight!! I just finally figured out nutrition, carbs fast and slow and all that stuff.

Looking good, GoPro! With your height, that 15% you mentioned looks more like 9-10% Still looking lean, even with the added weight, awesome job!

Def put on some size from the first pics a while back.
Good job

repped ya

JM750 said:
Def put on some size from the first pics a while back.
Good job

repped ya
JM750
Thanks for the rep brother JM!! You guys were right, you don't get gains without the proper diet!! I'm in the gym more than I use to be and work harder than ever and still putting on size as long as I am eating right. Love this shit.

Lookin sharp man. Very lean! Keep up the hard work, it's showing.

smoove said:
Good job pro! Where in the fuck have you been??
smoove
Just got off track for awhile. But I am back at it harder than I ever have been and loving every minute of it brother smoove!!!! Or should I say brother smooth lol.

Vino 1 said:
Lookin good GP! Great work keep it up great motivation
Vino 1
That why we post our pics bro, keep each other motivated!!! How you been doing?? I remember ya wen through a spell back on BOP. Hope you getting swole now!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.